Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spawn Issues

Default Re: Spawn Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
    Thanks again Amon

PS. And where this elusive Trams Isle might be? No one seems to have heard of it
    Sorry, I didn't realize the individual islands that comprise the Three Sisters island-chain weren't labeled in-game. The three islands, from west to east, are Xariz, Greya Doth, and Trams.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thanks again
    Can't wait to get home and scribe markers on my map
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

There is no Radiant Orbs to be found outside Harro up in the mountains with the Thornwood and steelsilk. They used to spawn in the valley NE of town up on the mountain plains but, they have disappeared.
    Thank you,
    -Kor

Maple trees are not respawning anywhere, ML, Santuary Bay or Harton Valley. All of the treants are spawning though.....

Default Re: Current Bugs: Spring 2012

Order shard. where did all the redbacked spiders west of aughendel go? were there before maintenance, gone after. no breeders/workers/soldiers or hatchlings.

oops, should have posted in spawn issues thread, sorry. well, you can move it i guess, i can't

Chaos: Jungle Crawler Hatchlings seem to be MIA. I noticed while fighting the Breeders and trying to make them spawn, that Workers spawned with her instead. I would cautiously note that the spawn is verging on the high side. It would be problematic for new players to try and kill any Breeders atm:

Bumbling Ancient and grumbling Satyr on Chaos- if Helians are supposed to be 'spellcasters', then why is Wintheria, the Gold Rage trainer, a Helian?
    "Let your post stand on its own merits [without the need for attention-seeking tactics such as colours or images]." -GW2 Forum Conduct

Lesser Werewolves are missing in Balit's Island.
    Greaters are there and they spawn just fine, Eyetooth is there as well, as well as the deer neer the pad. But Lessers? MIA.

While you're at it, put some more werewolves on that island.
    Thanks!

gloom wolves have disappeared from the Misted forest. the fangs are key components for lumbering v, Tooth and claw V Sculpting V. Chaos server - sorry forgot to mention.

Further to MIA gloomwolves - checked on blight they are in misted forest.

Dark Crawler Breeders for Accurate Breath III are not spawing in the kenaf field outside Chiconis. Getting 1 spawn about every 10 minutes.

Holth of Order

Sorry, I was half asleep when I first posted this, and put it in the wrong place.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but the spawn rate for adds on Lesser Blight Anchors seems a bit ridiculous. They spawn something on the order of 10 mobs every 60 seconds. When you first come across one there is usually around 50 mobs or so swarming the area. First strikes against these groups of mobs usually result in the deaths of most of, if not all of the group that goes to fight them. And by the time those players recall and get back most of those 50 mobs have been respawned.
    I know we're at war with the blight, but this seems to be a bit much.
    I recall Lesser Blight Anchors in the past being much easier to defeat.
    Just curious if this is this difficult by design, or if it's a bug.

Please disregard the previous post about the dark crawler breeders. Knossos has pointed out another field with many breeders available.

Holth

Default Missing Silver Golems

seem to be missing the entire spawn of Silver Golems around Chiconis, at least on Chaos.

Default Re: Missing Thornwood Treants

Not sure if it's me but can't find any Thornwood Treants on Chaos
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

Still missing the gloom wolves-
    any chance we can get them back bevor next big patch?
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

"Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information