Thread: Holidays

Default Holidays

Holidays sem to come and go nowdays and get unnoticed. back in the oldend days we had mini-events that we got special things to do andrecieved if we wrked hard special items. I know that the staff is small and the time is limited but i really miss these things so i would like to suggest perhaps they place a npc or two tha stock stuff that is only available during holiday periods for some sort of special consumable items (something not in game) lieke a holiday cheer pot/trinket that provides a 10% overall buff to all stats(as an example) to reduce the impact on the game data base the items turned in/traded for this consumable could be an existing items dropped off of mobs. or perhaps some sort ofother itm alrady player makable in game.
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Holidays

i miss the events too, vand, and pray that someday soon they can return, if only few and far between (but closer between than now! )
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information