Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warning to those with public lairs/plots

Oh THAT isn't a creepy question at all. Begone HTML formbox!

Default Re: Warning to those with public lairs/plots

Quote Originally Posted by Rhezara View Post
    Well no matter how nice the community seems theres sadly always going to be a few 'Bad Seeds' mixed in. So ya, when you open a storage to public you take the risk. As i have learned the hard way, public storage is like a welcome matt to theives who are even just seeking out things to brag about.

-Rhez
    Alas. True-fax.

We all are going to have this problem eventually.

The best thing to do is band together and try our best to brainstorm.
    We're all stuck in a mess of relationships,
    that go on with or without you.

He had to have different accounts, or multiple logins, aka a subscription, unless he's using a human account. Because what baffles me is sure he robbed store-rooms blind, however, he has to have a place to PUT all that stuff if he plans on continuing his heist.

So he's going to need vault space, and to get vault space one needs proper money to buy bigger vaults, and/or hidden silos. (I'm making this assumption from a dragon's perspective. I've never tried the biped route so correct me if they have it different for storage.)

Unfortunately the only alternative for us to defend against him until he's found is to lock our store rooms. :/ or at least our most precious items and leave the public ones open with like supplies for crafting that are easier to obtain yet time-consuming.

Alternatively we could load a lair up with valuables and set a trap for him. Though that would mean constant surveillance of the area...
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse View Post
    He had to have different accounts, or multiple logins, aka a subscription, unless he's using a human account. Because what baffles me is sure he robbed store-rooms blind, however, he has to have a place to PUT all that stuff if he plans on continuing his heist.

So he's going to need vault space, and to get vault space one needs proper money to buy bigger vaults, and/or hidden silos. (I'm making this assumption from a dragon's perspective. I've never tried the biped route so correct me if they have it different for storage.)

Unfortunately the only alternative for us to defend against him until he's found is to lock our store rooms. :/ or at least our most precious items and leave the public ones open with like supplies for crafting that are easier to obtain yet time-consuming.

Alternatively we could load a lair up with valuables and set a trap for him. Though that would mean constant surveillance of the area...
    I`ve actualy thought about doing that XD but where to hide? was thinking park a khutit somewhere in the room, and see who comes in XD

If you login, but do not move at all, you will sort of exist in a half-loaded state. You will be invisible to players in the area, and once a player enters your view, your client stops tracking their movement. Unless you quit or crash, you will see that player there forever. They will even play crafting animations if that is what they are actually doing somewhere in the world.

So.. you stay invisible and you see everyone who came near you, no matter when or where they are when you look, so long as you do not move.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Thread Information