Thread: Looking for level 80 crystals

Default Looking for level 80 crystals

I'm looking for the following crystals. Sorry I'm not sure what the name is.
    Armor Armor Crystals
    Armor Jewelry Crystal
    Jewelry Crystal of Primal
    Health Armor crystal

Default Re: Looking for level 80 crystals

I've been hunting for some other lvl 80 stat crystals for about a week and a half now, and I have not seen a single one drop. Period. I was planning on one more night of testing before I filed a report, but I've gathered a few hundred crystals, and not a single stat one. From multiple different critters.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

That's kind of depressing. I know even my level 80 Power tool crystal I had to borrow from someone who rarely wakes.

same goes for level 60 stat/ dragon (jewel) crystals- Among a huge amount of junk I found one armor health, one tool and one breath xtal (one day of hunting).

But they`ve always been unltra rare. My first armor/armor (t6) I bought for 1g, for my second one I gave away a rare item from the days of Unity.

But pls- no inflation of stat- xtals now- there should be left at least a few things that are rare and precious.
    If I can`t find more t4 xtals for Luna- I`m gonna make her teched scales.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Depends upon what you are killing these days. Crystals drop from far fewer mobs than they previously did. However, I can assure you that the stat crystals do still drop and they have the same drop rate as many other crystals on the tables (except blessings, boons and bounties).
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Lovwyrm, I can answer your question. Those have been seen dropping fairly well on the hardened fyakki in the Western Deadlands.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Armor Armor Crystals -> Light Emerald Armor Crystal
    Armor Jewelry Crystal -> Light Emerald Armor Crystal
    Jewelry Crystal of Primal -> Shining Jewelry Crystal of Primal
    Health Armor crystal -> Dark Emerald Armor Crystal

Send me a tell (Vasilios_chaos, Jaynos or Dysias) and I am able to give you some.

I don't care to loose some crystals ^^
    (spoiler warning!)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information