Thread: AROP checklist?

Default AROP checklist?

Trying to find what I'm missing. Karanae is not giving me the quest. Is there a more comprehensible checklist somewhere that is just the reqs to start AROP?

Default Re: AROP checklist?

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Trying to find what I'm missing. Karanae is not giving me the quest. Is there a more comprehensible checklist somewhere that is just the reqs to start AROP?
    Here is the one I pulled together
    http://www.crimson-dawn.org/?pn=Drag...s_for_the_arop
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

I was hoping for something more checklist type. "Every adventure quest to 90" is quite vague.
    Not all adventure quests go to 90 and I'm going through a list that includes craft quests... was hoping there was something with just these requirements laid out instead of everything under the sun.

"All breath quests" Does this include acid? Isn't that a quest level 100 to start?

I also believe that the dragon reach (or was it gift?) is NOT required for AROP. Ricar was able to do his AROP with that quest at level II.

And does this also include the augment quest?
    Last edited by Shian; February 18th, 2011 at 07:31 PM.

According to the little notes I made for myself, you need the following:
    • Level 90+
    • 100 days since character creation
    • Breath of Fire III
    • Breath of Ice OR Breath of Lightning (can have both)
    • Khutit form
    • "All" adventure ability quests, including Primal Master, Primal Mastery, TnC Master, TnC Mastery

If I correctly remember the discussion a few months back, the requirement is "all adventure ability quests done"-- which USED to only require level 90, but now that there's some quests at 100 effectively makes Ancienthood before level 100 impossible. Note: I could be misremembering. I just seem to recall a lot of discussion about "why can't I Ancient before 100 when the oldies did" boiling down to that.

Disclaimer: I didn't even bother starting my ARoP until I'd done every single adventure ability quest I could find (including weird stuff I'm pretty sure you don't need like Drain Bolt), capped my hoard for level 100, did every breath quest I could get my hands on, picked up Primal Cast... so whatever the requirements were, I'm pretty sure I'd met them/blown past them by the time my friends harangued me into getting started.

Oh forgot about Acid Breath - no you don't need that one completed to start AROP

Needed
    Dragons Gift V
    Drain Strike VII
    Gold Rage VII
    Harden Scales VII
    Primal Instant Heal VII
    Primal Mastery IX
    Spiked Scales VII
    Tooth and Claw Mastery IX
    Tooth and Claw Expert
    Primal Expert
    Lasting Embers - Can't remember if this one counts or not
    Dragons Reach IV
    Accurate Breath IV
    Khutit Quest
    Breath of Fire II
    Breath of Ice
    Breath of Lightning (Whether Ice OR Lightning, I'm not sure about)

Quests that don't count
    Drainbolt
    Acid Breath
    Primal Cast
    Volcano
    Drulkars Wrath (ancient requirement to start anyway)
    Hero's Resolve
    Attunements
    Craft Quests/Lairshaper Quests

As far as I am aware you can still start the AROP at 90 adventure, 100 days etc
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Also keep in mind that you can not have any other "Dragon" quests active when you attempt to start (or do) a part of either the ARoP or RoP quests.

There must be something else I'm missing then somehow.

Thread Information