Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Visible Dragon armor

Default Visible Dragon armor

so here is the first installment of what i hope to be many of the visible dragon armor

I want to say thanks to

Xanthia
    kesqui_unity
    agua
    meepsa
    sleekwingx

for helping me on this project, and sorry if i forget any one

download the zip and place in your resource over ride folder, once downloaded all but sunscope 5 will be changed

Scope 1 - scarf, goggles, slobber and jewels
    scope 2 light scars
    scope 3 battle armor
    scope 4 bloody wounds
    scope 5 unaltered
    scope 6 tux

it is my Hope that the Naka will not charge dragons in pursuit of all the scopes and profit of this new wave for sunscopes

https://s3.amazonaws.com/hpmss-24ade.../Armor+Mod.zip

if you can draw and want to design some armor please shoot me an emial
    Last edited by Blue Hasia; February 21st, 2011 at 07:43 AM.

Oh THAT isn't a creepy question at all. Begone HTML formbox!

Default Re: Visible Dragon armor

If I may ask - do you have a screenshot of this?
    We're all stuck in a mess of relationships,
    that go on with or without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fix View Post
    If I may ask - do you have a screenshot of this?
    Seconded.
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Could you also explain what we have to do after having downloaded it? does it conflict with other mods' files?

I have tried with every scope at once, and with the third scope only, removing the dragon mane's mod, but it doesn't work there : (

just downloaded it, haven't tested it yet though, but gotta say, I LOVE the stuff that I'm seeing in the files (sadly, none of mine are in there but then again, I'm not the best digital artist out here, hehe)

edit: everything is working fine with me, so it doesnt conflict with most mods.
    edit2: ok, maybe not everything, I just tried the bronze one, and it worked fine, but the silver one doesnt show up for me (could be my scales though lol), dont have any higher tiers so cant test those
    Last edited by meepsa; February 21st, 2011 at 01:45 PM.

ok NOW I got it lol, the scars were called bronze_sunscope_[area], should be renamed to silver ;P

ok nvm lol, I'm confuzzled, the but scar shows up fine, but the head scar doesnt show up at all (if that is part of it)

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    ok NOW I got it lol, the scars were called bronze_sunscope_[area], should be renamed to silver ;P

ok nvm lol, I'm confuzzled, the but scar shows up fine, but the head scar doesnt show up at all (if that is part of it)

are your referring to the .png files? those have nothing to do with what gets loaded in game, its the .agh files that get loaded...also when you do the sliver scope the light scar one, look a bit closer im sure its their its called light for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    (sadly, none of mine are in there but then again, I'm not the best digital artist out here, hehe)
    second installment hehe who doesn't want dragons with headphones

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    I have tried with every scope at once, and with the third scope only, removing the dragon mane's mod, but it doesn't work there : (
    first off make sure to start from bronze and go up other wise if you have a higher tiered scoped on you you will be unable to cast lower ones unless you remove the current scope buff

second you made sure to place these files in your override folder and then load the game?

third make sure your scope is charged
    Last edited by Blue Hasia; February 21st, 2011 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    first off make sure to start from bronze and go up other wise if you have a higher tiered scoped on you you will be unable to cast lower ones unless you remove the current scope buff

second you made sure to place these files in your override folder and then load the game?

third make sure your scope is charged
    By "charged", do you mean equipped? what do you mean by "scope"?
    I have tried a bronze dexterity chest scale and two strength wing scales, as well as festival head scales, mithril-marble battle and craft scales, but still nothing... I have also removed every other files I had on resources_override.
    I am not sure if it has things to do with the tier or the type of scales we have to equip, or with the crystals. I don't know if it works on Order shard, maybe only on Blight.

By "charged", do you mean equipped? what do you mean by "scope"?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    download the zip and place in your resource over ride folder, once downloaded all but sunscope 5 will be changed

scope 2 light scars
    scope 3 battle armor
    scope 4 bloody wounds
    scope 5 unaltered
    scope 6 tux

Sunscopes, you know the things that let you glow

Well... I have never got a single sunscope since I am on Istaria... how can I get them?

Bipeds craft them, hence why i was saying if the Naka can be kind and not charge dragons for them.

each scope will do a different effect

scope 2 light scars
    scope 3 battle armor
    scope 4 bloody wounds
    scope 5 unaltered
    scope 6 tux

Well, here is a black ancient testing the new air gear:

Here is an armored black ancient dragon roaring his warcry:

Here is the same dragon flying towards the battle:

thanks for the screen shots lung i still need to work on that armor mask.. and the rest of the armor thats in my head.. but iv been very busy.. any feed back or suggestions from anyone id be happy to take in an inbox message or comment here

Thanks to all of those who made this mod. This is a really nice one.

Oh THAT isn't a creepy question at all. Begone HTML formbox!

I look forward to installing it! It looks good.
    We're all stuck in a mess of relationships,
    that go on with or without you.

thought i would post some works of other scales im working on sent the files to blue im sure he will add them to the mod soon.. however im not sure how they look tested so i may be changing them more.. just appreciate feed back

enjoy! ~ Agua

this has the head scale with a few changes.. and also a "head fin" scale.. not sure if it will work

this has a neck scale, chest scale and 3 back of tail scales.. not the underside but for the top

It looks nice there, I look forward to see that in game

Thread Information