Thread: i gotta go

Default i gotta go

well i always knew this time would come. after 4.5 years and over 10,000 in game hours i have to walk away due to personal economic reasons i can no longer be a part of this great game. looking back over my time in istaria i have seen so many changes, and made friends with some of the best people ive ever met. we grew up together in istaria, learned what good teamwork can acomplish,and learned the dignity in being patient to work towards our goals, making 278 rating was by far the longest,hardest and most rewarding goal ive ever achieved. lessons that have helped me be a better person in my real life. over these years ive seen so many friends come and go, and a couple pass away. i got to see the world through the eyes of my friends from every corner of the earth, some might say its just a game, for me its much much more, they are real people, with real issues, whenever i was feeling down and needed a shoulder to rely on, i always found it in istaria, we hold each up, and never leave anyone behind . i just wanna thank everyone from the newest player right up to the development team, and everyone in between, you all are the greatest bunch of people, im proud to call you all my good friends and ill never forget you.

i hope one day to return, i could start a free account but it just wouldnt be the same, so farewell Istaria

Gothos

Gothos of Chaos, second Saris of Istaria to achieve adventure rating of 278

Default Re: i gotta go

Hey Gothos,

Im sad to see you leave the game. We had a bunch of fun together tons of hunts and of course your impressive rating 278 achievement!

Lately mostly ran into you on Blight and not so much on Chaos anymore. But I hope I may meet you again, may it be in Horizons or another game

You'll be missed..

Take care and have a safe journey
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

I'm sorry to hear this Gothos, the recession(s) affect all of us and for the most part makes things very difficult at times.

Please bear in mind, things do eventually get better, it's just the getting there which is the nightmare.

Take care and let us know how you are getting on.

PS don't forget you can always use a F2P account as in interim
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

That is sad. I hope your personal economics takes a turn for the better so you can come back. Good luck to you!

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

will miss you gothos! hope you still lurk on the forums!
    *hugs* will keep you in my thoughts and prayers
    hope things get better for you
    im sure istaria will be here for a long time
    and look forward to seeing your return!

~Agua

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

return home as soon as you can, goth!!! you will be missed!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

*swallows* It hurts to see you leave, Gothos.
    Esp. cause its for economic reasons. Lots of us have/had that too.
    Our best wishes that things will get better for you soon!

You will be missed

Lov & Flame
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

*serves Gothos a huge container full of delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy to sustain him while he is out of Istaria*
    Stay well and I hope you can return to us sooner rather than later!!

It is very sad to see you leaving Goth, but life continues and knowing you im sure you will get over anything and solve all your problems, spiritual and material.. we will stay in contact and looking forward to see you in game again!
    Timeo danaos et dona ferentis..

Thread Information