Thread: Hello, world!

Default Hello, world!

Hello, fellow Istarians! I'm fairly new to this game, having played it for less than a week now, but I like it so far. Both of my characters are on Order because I LOVE to roleplay: Adalinda Drake the dragon and Navina Bluewing the dryad. They're both lowbies. T_T

Anyway, I discovered Istaria entirely by accident when I was looking for pictures of female satyrs. I was linked to their race page, read about a few of the other races, and then downloaded the 14-day free trial of the game. It took me a little while to get used to the basics of the game (and to figure out how to configure the controls to work the way I'm used to), but once I got past the "total newbie" stage, it was fun!

I'd really like someone to roleplay with, especially someone who can help me get through the beginning stages of the game and tell me what bits of lore I need to know to not look like an idiot. ^///^

Default Re: Hello, world!

Greetings Alicia,

Try these links to get some of the lore:
    http://community.istaria.com/pg.php/timeline
    http://community.istaria.com/libraries/?id=17

And, unofficial player stories:
    http://community.istaria.com/libraries/?id=2
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

*serves Alicia Jewel a container full of klava, brings Adalinda Drake an [Imperial Urn] full of klava and a carries a scrumptious cupful of klava to Navina Bluewing, presenting each with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Oh THAT isn't a creepy question at all. Begone HTML formbox!

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia Jewel View Post
    Hello, fellow Istarians! I'm fairly new to this game, having played it for less than a week now, but I like it so far. Both of my characters are on Order because I LOVE to roleplay: Adalinda Drake the dragon and Navina Bluewing the dryad. They're both lowbies. T_T

Anyway, I discovered Istaria entirely by accident when I was looking for pictures of female satyrs. I was linked to their race page, read about a few of the other races, and then downloaded the 14-day free trial of the game. It took me a little while to get used to the basics of the game (and to figure out how to configure the controls to work the way I'm used to), but once I got past the "total newbie" stage, it was fun!

I'd really like someone to roleplay with, especially someone who can help me get through the beginning stages of the game and tell me what bits of lore I need to know to not look like an idiot. ^///^

Welcome! I am very pleased to see someone new interested in roleplay this much! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here and all. Leveling is leasurly once you get the time for it.

If you EVER need someone to roleplay with, just contact me on Fixszorx! I'm on VERY often and I'm ALWAYS up for some RP!

I look forward to seeing you on! <3
    We're all stuck in a mess of relationships,
    that go on with or without you.

Hello Alicia Jewel, I'm it is nice to see you join the istarian community. You have already met and discussed with me in game, but I'll let you know I'd be happy to help you with RP, and make my black ancient interact with your characters. And don't worry, everyone has started to learn to roleplay one day.

Thanks to everybody for the warm welcomes (and useful links)! I look forward to seeing you all in-game. ^_^ *Navina and I sip at out klava as Adalinda jealously guards her new urn*

Welcome Alicia,

Also be sure to visit --edited link--

Huge database and player guides...very complete.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; October 28th, 2011 at 01:12 PM.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Welcome to the Order shard. Let us know if you need anything, we're very helpful.

Cixi gnome extraordinaire
    Guild: Strata

Thread Information