Thread: We are up on Massively again!

Default We are up on Massively again!

Woot! Our developer's desk letters are now in a article on Massively.com!

Default Re: We are up on Massively again!

Quote Originally Posted by joemarra052075 View Post
    Woot! Our developer's desk letters are now in a article on Massively.com!
    http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/03...-forges-ahead/

They are also allowing something called page rank to be generated for the Istaria websites. I normally [when someone passes page rank] place a link back to their website to return the favour.

For anyone interested in the technical side of this its easy to see on a webpage, if a hyperlink <a> has a NOFOLLOW tag then they are not passing page rank (Google still follows the link however for its cache).

Nice work getting an article about Istaria on a MMO hub site (did you approach them Joe?)

What I personally would like to see is Istaria being featured more on MMORPG.com as well. This site I consider the biggest traffic generating MMO Hub. However I have doubts as to how impartial they are (think i've said this before). I get a daily digest email everyday from this site and I don't think I have ever seen Istaria mentioned (but similar 'niche' and 'sandbox' MMO's get a mention).

Awyren was writing articles on MMORPG.com but I'm not sure why she stopped and/or how she managed to get onboard with them in the first place. If someone can let me know that would be useful.

Also again with MMORPG.com, the actual pages describing Istaria are very out of date and point to dead sites from 2004 and all the 'dark times' stuff is sitting on there. Another big one jumping out at me (I've just had a quick look) is that Istaria is categorised as a subcription game when its actually F2P with an upgrade option (oh and 'artifact entertainment' is right under the game title but thats pretty minor).
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

this is now the 3rd time I got Istaria mentioned on massively. I sent them a message about the last two live updates as well and they put that information up each time.

Thumbs up Re: We are up on Massively again!

You got me to take a look at Istaria after a long time away and I'm playing again.
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

Quote Originally Posted by Balthizar View Post
    You got me to take a look at Istaria after a long time away and I'm playing again.
    Sweet! Glad to hear it! Welcome Back!

Welcome back to Istaria!

Smile Re: We are up on Massively again!

Welcome back on Istaria, Balthizar.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

yeah i miss aywren's articles too......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information