Thread: Blighted Dim Essence.

Default Blighted Dim Essence.

Hello everyone,
    I am looking to aqquire some blighted dim essence, or even get tips on where i may find some.
    Thanks.

Default Re: Blighted Dim Essence.

Look in the main blighted area on Lesser Aradoth.

I think Necas already checked there and several other likely areas. Necas, can you post what areas you've already scouted out and come up empty with?

I already checked the lesser aradoth deadlands, found metal, stone and gem blighted nodes but no blighted essence or wisps. Also checked the Kion's volcano and there were only fire wisps there.

Scouted thoroughly the spider island and the blighted outpost and came out empty aswell. Also didn't find anything in the isle of the drowned, but that is a larger place not scouted aswell as the other places but dosen't look promissing. The dead pool has pale blighted essence, is it possible than the blighted dim essence is totally out of game? Can we talk to the devs about it in any place?
    Cheers.

There is dim blighted essence in Istaria, I have seen it, just can't recall where now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorev1 View Post
    There is dim blighted essence in Istaria, I have seen it, just can't recall where now.
    Do you remmeber if this wa sbefore the february content update?

[QUOTE=Necas;263923]Do you remmeber if this wa sbefore the february content update?[/QUOTE

Most likely it was.

Thread Information