48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 10.42%
  • No

43 89.58%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Poll Attunement Yes/No

Default Re: Poll Attunement Yes/No

Attuning has been an annoyance to me, some of the old world event items were attuned and i feel that was unnecessary since those items can not even be gotten anymore. other things like hides, and one or two dragon journal pages are attuned so those cant be traded either and just take up extra space. in general i can see things like the master resource formulas being attuned since you need to get them from a npc in the ED, and weapons/items looted from the epic creatures like SoG, fafnir etc. But all in all i fine anything else being attuned more of a hinder than helpful. the most irritating attune thing to me was the travel gate attunement change as i still see no purpose behind for new and for old players having run all over istaria to get attuned to places that were normally accessible to a new player from the beginning. So NO i don't feel attuning should stay the way it is

I'm going to go against the grain here and say I do not like quest items being attuned. I understand that not doing so sometimes messes up the quest, but I have many things that I CHOSE to keep the item instead of turning in the quest.

Quote Originally Posted by starlight View Post
    Attuning has been an annoyance to me, some of the old world event items were attuned and i feel that was unnecessary since those items can not even be gotten anymore. other things like hides, and one or two dragon journal pages are attuned so those cant be traded either and just take up extra space. in general i can see things like the master resource formulas being attuned since you need to get them from a npc in the ED, and weapons/items looted from the epic creatures like SoG, fafnir etc. But all in all i fine anything else being attuned more of a hinder than helpful. the most irritating attune thing to me was the travel gate attunement change as i still see no purpose behind for new and for old players having run all over istaria to get attuned to places that were normally accessible to a new player from the beginning. So NO i don't feel attuning should stay the way it is
    None of the Dragon or Ganesh journal pages or Kwellen hides should be attuned after this most recent update.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

attunement sucks....... especially if there is a desire for more player economy. trading is really the only way to move product, either directly between players or via the connie/pb.....

i repeat, item attunement blows ded donkey dink and i for one, can totally do with out completely
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Default Some

Quest things that break the quest if not in your possession should be Attuned. Everything else, including Portals should not be.
    "Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

Thread Information