Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post

So the question we'd like to discuss with you is this:

Would you support the introduction of new "single-machine" structures if the bonus for using such machines was 0 to your skill?

What if it were just less than that of a full building (either +5 or +10 to skill)?

Would such "single structure" machines be of use to players on their plots?

Discuss!
This.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrion View Post
What if they were to deal with the issue regarding the pottery wheel and paper press? I keep seeing people saying "No, I don't like this idea because I don't want to lose the bonus on the pottery wheel or paper press" but they don't put their opinion in if this wasn't a problem. You're disregarding every other machine over a potential problem with 2 or 3 machines. What about the idea as a whole? What if the pottery wheel and paper press either got their own building or were treated separately, for example, what about the idea then?

Also: Sometimes it's not always about fitting something into that little corner and more about the fact that not every plot is larger than 60x60 and can afford to fit both storage and full sized machine structures. Or that perhaps some people (like me) would enjoy having machines on their plot without dedicating their plot to holding machines, allowing them to focus more on how their plot looks rather than just making an identical Machine and Silo farm.
The question was "Would you support the introduction of new "single-machine" structures if the bonus for using such machines was 0 to your skill?". My answer is no. And I have never been accused of creating silo farms in a lair or a plot.

Guess the rules are changed on this one, I was under the impression that replies to dev question threads were supposed to be one post per person.

Dracaena