Thread: "Sales report" on login

Default "Sales report" on login

There's be something that I've always kind of wanted, for various reasons over time, and that's to get like a "sales report" upon logging in. Basically it could be the same message you get when someone buys stuff from you while you're online, just anything sold while you were offline gets "told" to you when you log in.

I've never suggested it before because although I'm sure there will be a mix of players who thing that this will just be useless spam (adding an option to turn this off could eliminate that) to those who greatly agree with me for the very reason I'm about to state.

--edited--

***EDIT*** And as an update, 4 additional level 5 discs were put up and the SAME person bought them up.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 6th, 2011 at 10:38 PM.
    Shinobai - 100rng/100hlr/100war/80monk/65dru/80mage/65sprt
    Crimson Dawn - Chaos Shard

Shins Draconic - 100adv/85drc/what's lairshaping?

Default Re: "Sales report" on login

I think this is a great idea Shinobai! I'd like to know, not only who bought my items but what sold, without having to check the connie everytime to see what's needed.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudAngel View Post
    I think this is a great idea Shinobai! I'd like to know, not only who bought my items but what sold, without having to check the connie everytime to see what's needed.
    That's actually the extensive concept I had in mind. It would be something like a buy/sale history "report" that you could pull up for yourself. Show all of your trade history.

It would be a window that had radio buttons for "buy" and "sell" history

Sales- Date listed, amount listed, price per unit, quantity sold, date sold and the buyer.

Buys- Date bought, amount bought, price per unit, seller.

Something like that
    Shinobai - 100rng/100hlr/100war/80monk/65dru/80mage/65sprt
    Crimson Dawn - Chaos Shard

Shins Draconic - 100adv/85drc/what's lairshaping?

Love this idea, would like to know what sold if i need to restock something...always wondered if the game knows to tell me an item has been sent to my vault why can it not remember what sold?

also knowing who bought it is good also because if im selling say tons of resources i can contact the buyer and ask if they would rather buy in bulk for a discount

I really like this idea too. It would certainly help to know when the NT connie needs to be restocked with new player items.
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

This is something I have always wanted too, although I wasn't sure what you meant by the title until I read the thread.

Thread Information