Thread: Multi-monitor support / UI

Default Multi-monitor support / UI

This probably would fall into the way too hard to do category but I think it would be awesome to be able to have all the UI stuff on a separate screen to be able to really enjoy the scenery. I wind up toggling the UI on and off a lot which is the next best thing.

Oh, also and this one seems it would be relatively simple; as an ancient dragon it would be very nice to be able to scroll out further.

Thanks,

Default Re: Multi-monitor support / UI

With all my adobe software I do this and have wonder also if hz could ever have it's sub windows moved out side the game window

And I also would like to scroll out farther as an ancient. The camera is tied way to close for them.

Default Re: Multi-monitor support / UI

They would need another window to move into, and I'm not sure how doable that would even be. They couldn't just move out onto the desktop if that's what you're wondering, Blue.

Edit: To elaborate .. Basically Photoshop is a physical window containing physical windows, thus they can be moved anywhere. Istaria is a physical window containing rendered windows (like the chat windows and hotkey bars), and they can only remain within the window they're rendered in.

Thread Information