Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please reboot the server. DB died.

Default Re: Please reboot the server. DB died.

4hrs+ now and still no word[:@]
    You do realise GN you have forced me to sink to the lowest of lows,

I'M READING A BOOK, A BOOK GOD DAMMIT
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Jaelle_earth

for the first time in two years i am watching tv.......... I... am ...... watching..... TV!!!!
    Its unbelievable.... me, i hate tv its so stupid but i do it anyways besides surfing the forums.... theres just nothing else to do.....

My heart hurts my life my horizons is dead.... i want it back isnt there anybody there to pull up the server please ? dosome reanims or if necessary a reboot but give me my live back ... *sniff*

Slate

Ye gods.. a chance to learn and expand your mind.. or are you gonna read Pratchett [:D]

Dark_Phoenix

Erf i play Hz nearly from the Begginning and i've never said anything badabout Hz... But too much issues like this onemade me cancel my account....
    I hopped that they would fix a lot of problems till the 6th of december (my last day playing Hz) as i maybe buy 1 or 3 months more... But i'm not convinced right now.... [:S]

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

This is really lame.....
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

Slate

The thread or the situation thats caused the thread [;)]

Winter

yep,think so too^^ just gonna play eq2 a little bitg

Quote Originally Posted by Slate
    Ye gods.. a chance to learn and expand your mind.. or are you gonna read Pratchett [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]
    Nopeits a nice book called "Hackers Guide for Dummies"[:P]

Planning to hack GN servers and force restart them
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Slate
    The thread or the situation thats caused the thread [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]
    The thread is fine....
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

Mhmm, i logged off on o8.oo CET and my friends says mee, that give a problem with the Auth. Server... now it is the same problem by mee, and now????

please fix it, i will Play Play... Play... and not reading a Book...

:(

Iesmanduras Ismanie:
    Adv.: Level 100 Paladin, Level 100 Spiritist and many more under level 30
    Craft: Level 57 WPN, Level 50 Minner and many more under Level 20

Adora quod incendisti, incende quod adorasti!!

Bete an, was du verbrannt hast, verbrenne, was du angebetet hast.

Jaelle_earth

hmm no i came to ...logging in... after that i again got transport error (108 this time) and connection lost ;) at least on step closer :-P

Jaelle_earth

now its error 29 :-) interesting :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaelle_earth
    now its error 29 :-) interesting :-)

is that an update from Gn to keep us "amused or excited of getting so called closer? :P

i can not list the ERROR nr. i become from. but i will now a answer about this...

Iesmanduras Ismanie:
    Adv.: Level 100 Paladin, Level 100 Spiritist and many more under level 30
    Craft: Level 57 WPN, Level 50 Minner and many more under Level 20

Adora quod incendisti, incende quod adorasti!!

Bete an, was du verbrannt hast, verbrenne, was du angebetet hast.

Jaelle_earth

error 13 timed out waiting for validation response.... how much more errors will they bring up for one error? i would call it FUBAR

(for those who dont know what FUBAR means: FUBAR = Fucked Up Beyond All Repair)

Faz

Got to admit - I have been trying to get into the game now since 17:30 UK time now 21:54 - Find it totally ludicrus that a company does not inform its paying customers. that they are aware of a problem and will fix it ASAP... i mean is that so hard to enter into a web site - Page - bulleton Board we are aware there is a problem and we will fix it ASAP... 4 hours and not one single piece of information .

I am really disapointed with the customer support shown by AE.

I think the people who have remaind loyal to AE and Hz over the last 3 months deserve better explantions than -=HERE IS THE NEWS=- also the we will give you 5 days free play thing is a slap in the face - you need to re-consider your 5 days too 1 months free time. Flame all you want i pay my money Ill have my say...

auth server still broken???

/.setpref german
    zum kotzen
    /.setpref english
    the only good thing on this was that i finished my c-programm
    but i did'nt have planed this for this evening.

Posted by : Faz
    I am really disapointed with the customer support shown by AE.
    End of quote.

Heya Faz, I play on the NA shards as well as here on the EU shard, AE customer support is awesome !! GN on the other hand is just terrible in comparison [:(]

Not meaning to be picky, but it needs to be made clear that AE go out of their way to please customers as best they can, whereas I no longer have much respect left for how GN manage their shard.

Edit : Gah, I can't fix the broken quote thing... ah well, relatively minor problem in light of everything else [:P]

Second Edit : Removed the quote thing altogether since it borked the post below mine, sorry Slate !

Slate

now this is how i think an update or message should be placed .. by any support team.
    I quote...

"Dear friends of Wish,

While we could have started our Beta 2 test on December 1 as planned, we feel that Wish is not ready yet. There are still known bugs that need to be fixed, and we need more time to polish several aspects of the game. Wish could have a good Beta on December 1, but we want it to be a GREAT Beta. We have therefore decided to extend the closed Beta 1.5 phase by another month, delaying Beta 2. The new Beta 2 launch date is now January 1, 2005, instead of December 1, 2004. The Beta 2 test will last until the end of January.

There are no specific problems that can be singled out as the reason for the delay. The core architecture of Wish is sound and stable. It is simply the sheer number of small issues that still need modification or testing that calls for this unfortunate delay. None of these issues alone is a big problem, but getting them out of the way before open beta requires time. It remains our chief mandate to do what it takes to make a game that is both reliable and worthy of our fans.

Best regards,
    Your Wish team"

Jaelle_earth

Then I AM VOTING ONCE AGAIN FOR TRANSATLANTIC ACCOUNTS ! I want a good customer support like the people on the NA shards, f*** unity this thing is fubar a long time now, it was already as it were 3 shards and it got 10 times worse since then. i want to play for the money i am paying, i payed for one full year in advance because i thought this game had potential and it has vastly improved (the software yes) the servers we are playing on are the last crap i can think of and customer and tech support are not even worth finding mad words for...

Im fed up with this s***,i will play if it will be possible the next time but only in hope that someday all customers will have a chance for equal service and support. I love horizons as a game but those up to 3 downtimes a day added to the maintainance nearly every day sucks big time.

Thread Information