Thread: Khutit bug

Default Khutit bug

Ok so I have given this some more testing and I am relatively confident that the head not coming back doesn't happen if you remain perfectly still while changing between forms. Not sure if it has any affect on the color change bug.

Default Re: Khutit bug

There`s supposedly a fix file you can download for the color bug, but I don`t know where to find it D:

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    There`s supposedly a fix file you can download for the color bug, but I don`t know where to find it D:
    I got a faint idea of what is happening that MIGHT cause this bug (again, could be VERY mistaken), so I could TRY to make a fix file/mod for this if the one you are talking about is nowhere to be found

Well, Alaysar told me about it, said it was here on the forums, but I fail to locate it. XD So sure! maybe you can make an updated mod.

they're never ever going to fix this bug. been this way when it released, and they show no signs of fixing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Romirez View Post
    they're never ever going to fix this bug. been this way when it released, and they show no signs of fixing it.
    but if it is easy enough to be "mod fixed" then why shouldn't it just be implemented?

Thread Information