Thread: Login Problems?

Default Login Problems?

Anybody else experiencing problems at the moment?

Default Re: Login Problems?

Yeah, I am. I started to log in and went downstairs, made coffee and took the dog out. When I got back up I was surprised to see it was still logging in (looking up character stats). O_o

Right now I'm staring at a cloudy blue sky waiting to see if the world will actually load up.

EDIT: After a couple of tries I got in fine. The game seems to be loading resources a little slower than usual (trees keep popping oddly), but I did manage to get in.
    Last edited by deadite; April 19th, 2011 at 07:44 PM.

I got in relatively quickly just now after a crash to desktop, sometimes after maintenance it can be slow.

Thanks guys, I had the same problem as you Deadite but eventually got in. It kind of throws you when you have a problem like that, this game is sooo reliable and smooth running these days. Thanks again for the response.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Ahh, I was wondering what was wrong. Could log my first account with no problem but trying to get 2nd to log-in is nye on immpossible.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Can somebody do me a favour and let me know when you can log in 2 chars at the same time again.
    Not logging in again till i can as its so dis-heartening to log in only to be stuck looking at the sky.

on Order no probs with that, Sindala.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thread Information