Thread: Level 80 Shield and level 85 sword

Default Level 80 Shield and level 85 sword

Currently the level 80 sheild and the level 85 sword are invisable.

they are however woking on a fix.

just a heads up :)

Pillaging the land and spreading Pandemonium Amongst Chaos
    Stranyr Al-Qroni
    Knight of Creation/Sorcerer
    GuildMaster of Pirates of Pandemonium

Default Re: Level 80 Shield and level 85 sword

If the invisible items bug you I have found that equiping a sword or shield and then summoning your sword or shield will cause them to become visible. It's probably some type of bug, but it looks very cool in my opinion[;)]. The sword came out as pure black the first time I did it. The next time it came out as a light gray soI summoned it again and it became black. I think it was something to do with the texture of the current Item you have equipped when summoning your Items as I had a different sword equipped for each summon. I didn't do much testing with the shield cause I use a crafted shield.

Also fun is to keep your invisible sword and cast an elemental attack on yourself for a nice "lightsabre" effect[;)].
    Syntael Arclight
    - 100 Knoc / 100 Conj / 100 Wiz / 100 Sorc / 100 Mage / 100 Hlr
    92 Grdn / 88 Btlm / 76 Rngr / 60 Dru / 60 War / 44 Brsk / 20 Sct
    -100 Fit / 100 Out / 100 Tnk / 92 Arm / 87 Tlr / 81 Msn / 79 Mnr / 78 Wvr / 43 Wpn / 33 Jwlr

Xydrik Shadowscale
    -75 Drag / 81 Dcra

There's only 10 kinds of people in this world, those that understand binary, and those that don't...

Yeah when the new knoc swords first came into play they where bugged to all hell...most people saw you as the "simple model" toon if you even had the sword summoned. They did not have a fixed texture...you had to hold somehting then summon the sword.

The cool part is what Xydrik mentioned...you could hold a tool..like a cobalt rune stylus and make a cobalt sword...one humerous thing was to hold a wooden tool like a wand then summon the sword...run around with your wooden sword saying "aarrgghh" :)
    "They are coming through the walls!!! No really this game doesnt have collison detection!"

"Wow, you use that mask and turn into the ginsu knife!"

Syiara Devlon Knoc/Wiz/Sorc/Hlr/Cleric/War.

I liked my cedar sword of Marrow slaying! :)

Pillaging the land and spreading Pandemonium Amongst Chaos
    Stranyr Al-Qroni
    Knight of Creation/Sorcerer
    GuildMaster of Pirates of Pandemonium

Thread Information