Thread: ARoP Request for help (Order, Rift)

Default ARoP Request for help (Order, Rift)

Well for the first time EVAR I'll be attempting to try the final phase of the Ancient Rite of Passage. But as so many people have pointed out, I can't do this alone. And I am terrified

I'll be doing the run with Dragonblack_Unity, who is also about to become Ancient. About noon GMT, Saturday 23rd April. We'll appreciate any help we can get from experienced ancients out there
    My Dragons:

Fajra Rynn: Ancient female, Helian | Azurae Lani: Adult female, Helian | Ignaz Talan: Hatchling male, Lunus

Default Re: ARoP Request for help (Order, Rift)

Unless I calculated the time incorrectly, noon GMT is about 4 in the morning for me (PST). >_> My sleep schedule's bad, but it's not quite that bad. I don't think I'll be able to help with this one, but I wish you good luck!

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

I'm bad at time conversions - what would that be EST?
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Courtesy http://www.worldtimeserver.com/convert_time_in_UTC.aspx

11-4-23, 12:00 UTC/GMT:
    8:00am (daylight savings!) in Washington DC.
    5:00am (DST again!) in California.
    2:00pm (DST what?) in Germany.

If I can I'll look into helping out, but I'm bad at being functional at 8am on a Saturday, let alone free to stab things in the Rift for a few uninterrupted hours. Either way, I'll be wishing you guys luck!

Oh wow. I can help if I'm awake at that time... but that's highly unlikely. Might be tough finding capable dragons to do a rift run in that time slot, not many on in my experience.

Actually, that could be a GREAT time for all the Euro players. And they're no small population! (Lovwyrm alone is a small army these days. )

But yes, the Americaners are likely going to have a rather poor showing. Well, unless you dig up all the odd-hour ones... which is only most of us?

2pm is a bit too early for us: We have to go shopping for the Easter Hollidays first.

Flame and me will drop in at 4 pm (earlier if possible) but I`m afraid my other dragon friends will be on later today.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Curse you, timezones.

I suppose it will be just luck when enough people are online. I fear that today may not be a good day for me to do ARoP anyway (interruptions).
    My Dragons:

Fajra Rynn: Ancient female, Helian | Azurae Lani: Adult female, Helian | Ignaz Talan: Hatchling male, Lunus

Huzzah Fajra on your successful rift run! :-)

Dragonblack will need dragons to do the rift run, maybe tomorrow if possible.

Congratulations Fajra, and I hope to be around to get Dragonblack's run done as well!

Thread Information