Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chaos Down?

Default Chaos Down?

I created bronze bars but while I received the craft experience the bars weren't showing in my inventory. I tried relogging but it locks up on "looking up char stats". I also tried to log in on my freebie account with the same result.
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

Default Chaos Server acting strangely

Chaos server has 30 minute lag loading stuff that comes into inventory and some ppl unable to login gettting unable to find table 0 message

Tickets submitted

Thanks Katscratch

Default Re: Chaos Down?

I was in game then crashed out and now cant get back in..
    Ahhhgg
    Was trying to help someone so now they are waiting and I can't do anything.

I believe Chaos is back up. Shws normal loading now and receiving land.

I've sent a message to our server admin.

Default Re: Chaos Server acting strangely

im having the table 0 message pop up too, cant login at all

Default Re: Chaos Server acting strangely

Chaos had quite a backlog for a bit after maintenance, but it appears that things are working on clearing up now.

We'll continue to monitor for the next couple of hours.

Exclamation Can't Communcate with account server...

Hello! I just recently started playing and after a couple of days of playing now I get this message when trying to log in to the client...

"Unable to communicate with account server. This may indicate a problem involving host names or a problem with your internet connection.

If the problem persists, please contact support.

Failure Message: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for SSL/TLS secure channel."

I'm unsure as to what I may have done to cause this. Your help is greatly appreciated... havent played since the old days when this game was Horizons: Empires of Istaria... loved it and would love to play some more! Thanks again in advance!

Default Error 57

I am getting this error 57 saying that there is a problem with the authentication sever, and therefore I can not log in. Anyone else getting that? I was JUST on and had to swap chars, aaand...now I can not get back in.
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Default Re: Error 57

i just logged out to get a relog and i got the same thing...

"Error ID: 57

The log in process was unsuccessful because of an internal communication problem between the authentication server and the accounts database. please wait a few minutes and try logging in again."
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

Well, I suppose I will have to apologize to Resh later....I said I would come back and rez T_T
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

already rezd resh and he logged out for a relog as well

Its ok. I logged out to jumpstart the connection and.. now I'm in the same boat.

Default Re: Can't Communcate with account server...

Quote Originally Posted by banestar View Post
    Hello! I just recently started playing and after a couple of days of playing now I get this message when trying to log in to the client...

"Unable to communicate with account server. This may indicate a problem involving host names or a problem with your internet connection.

If the problem persists, please contact support.

Failure Message: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for SSL/TLS secure channel."

I'm unsure as to what I may have done to cause this. Your help is greatly appreciated... havent played since the old days when this game was Horizons: Empires of Istaria... loved it and would love to play some more! Thanks again in advance!
    I'm getting the same problem while trying to log into blight, so I HIGHLY doubt it's something that you did lol, I'll send a ticket, let's hope the devs figure out what's wrong soon.

EDIT: o wait, this is the error that I'm getting:

"ErrorID: 57

the login process was unsuccessful because of an internal commmunication problem between the authentication server and the accounts database. please wait a few minutes and try logging in again"

tried a full repatch and a clearing of the cache and still nada so i guess its a waiting game now.

Nord

Thumbs down Re: Error 57

Same error 57 here on both free and paid account server must have crasched ^^

Default Re: Can't Communcate with account server...

Oh, no!

I'm getting Meepsa's error too.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Yep. Same communication error here.

And I was most unceremoniously dropped err it happened.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Getting same error and was hoping for a late night run.

same here...just when I wanted to do some new blighty quests

Thread Information