Thread: I Love Order Because...

Talking I Love Order Because...

...of the great roleplays I get involved in every single day!
    ...of the very nice people who are always willing to lend me a hand (or a claw) if I need it.
    ...of the locations of crafting machines usually right where I need them.
    ...because of the guild I am in that lets me have a lot of places to store my stuff~!

Feel free to post your own stuff guys! I got tired of people flaming Order, so I decided to make my own thread!
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Default Re: I Love Order Because...

Because a dozen old hands were good to me when I was little, and now that I'm something of an old hand I get to pay it forward.
    Because I have an entire guild of people who laugh in the face of internet stereotypes.
    Because my friends regularly trample my pride whenever it starts trying to ruin things.
    Because I got my dream lair, turned it into something people want, and get to watch them use it.

... the community here was very helpful and understanding when I first started out, knowing almost nothing about role-play or the game world. Even the few questions I have today are still answered quickly, and everyone in general is still very friendly.

... I made some awesome friends here that are still with me even though they may not always have Istaria subscriptions anymore. Not to mention meeting my RL significant other on the server.

... of the role-play. I never would have stuck with the game this long had I not gotten hooked by the RP.

... most people are looking out for the greater good, allowing public use of their structures and machines, if not outright sacrificing a plot slot to place machines near good resource spawns that would otherwise be inefficient or mostly useless.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

--I love the roleplay and interaction and inter dynamics of the characters and how they act with one another

--I love the fact i have friends on the server

-- I love the fact i have a guild who accepts me for who i am
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

-I love the community as a whole, I don't even really play the game itself anymore because it tends to be boring to me but, the people within it make the game worth every bit of the subscription cost every month
    -I made some friends here that I will likely have for a lifetime.
    -I have always enjoyed role-playing, many years I have spent my time doing such in some way, shape, or form, Order is the single most amazing place I have ever RPed.

.. of the larger part of the shard's community, which is quite friendly, helpful and nice.

... of the RP, which is varied, georgeous, can be funny, serious.

... of awesome players I have met there, who helped me in game and which became my good friends.

-- The people, my friends
    -- the role plays. whether random, or adventureous.
    -- my guild. mah family on the Order shard. ^^
    -- Not a huge population, but active enough to be able to enjoy. I know most on Order

All that stuff everyone else said above!! Its all true for me too!

Awesomeo community - check
    Helpful players - check
    Helped out when I was a beginner to MMOS - check
    Best Rp of ANY MMORPG - check
    Friends I still have, and future friends I will make - check
    Even if they aren't tight friends, knowing that I am on a first name basis (well, Frith-Rae is) with most of the shard's population - check

As Stars said, I may take a break from the gameplay, but its the people that keep me paying anyway and the people that drag me back in several times a year. Knowing that no matter when I login someone will say hey and if I start a conversation 9 times out of 10 someone is going to respond.

Because only in Istaria and on Order can I sit in one place for a few hours and know that people will stop and talk with me just because I'm there.

(And if you get two or three people sitting there even if its for no reason, you can play the "how many people are going to stop and join us?" game...LOL)

Oh and Wack-a-hatchling. Awesome game.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

... it lends itself to great storytelling. Sure, not all stories all the time are masterpieces, but every time I log on, there's some sort of roleplay story going on.

... every time I log on, I get spotted. No joke. Sometimes I sign on for five minutes, and they still manage to spot my name in the list and call me out. I'm supposed to be a hermit! /hide

... of the memories. Every place in that low-tech environment has at least some memory attached to it. Which is amazing, because the whole world is rather huge. Whether it was falling from the top of one of the spires as a hatchling pretending to fly, or a player community filled with old plots of neighbors still there or long past, every memory was forged within the sphere that is Order and the people who live there. And, no matter how bittersweet that nostalgia is, I always have hope that there will be new memories to be made, with friends new and old.

For that, I can always count on Order.
    Maekrux Vythulhar, the Blue Phoenix
    "Resurgam!"

Thread Information