Thread: Blight update 204 discussion

Default Blight update 204 discussion

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Blight Update 204 has been applied to the Blight Testing Shard on Friday, April 29th and includes the following additions, changes, and fixes. <snip>

• Monk, Druid and Spiritist schools are now considered hybrid (semi-prestige) schools. Their pre-requisites have been updated as follows:
      • Monk requires the character to be at least level 10 in the Warrior school.
      • Druid requires the character to be at least level 10 in the Cleric school.
      • Spiritist requires the character to be at least level 10 in Mage school.

Does this mean that existing characters with these three schools will have to go back and earn these new base levels in order to keep going, or will they be given these levels? And what about the Prestige schools based on these (aka Storm Disciple, etc)?
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Default Re: Blight update 204 discussion

The portals in Bristugo are kinda chaotic, at least their placement. Could these be placed in the same setup as they are now on Live? They seem to block the plots kind of.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Negative, they are setup to not block the incoming roads. They are in the same order they were before, however, just with the racial portal facing north.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

WOW I really love the wheelbarrows w/ the planters and the shovels and what not,
    To me they just make the plot feel more lived in, but only because if I look out my side window I can see the same thing as im working on the flower beds and the garden.!!!

The New Large vault is really nice and cool looking inside ,but it there any chance the inside walls can be toned down a bit the bright white is kinda hard on the eyes. Well I guess its only really bright when mouse over is true if I select myself then the walls are not quite so blinding white.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshDog View Post
    The New Large vault is really nice and cool looking inside ,but it there any chance the inside walls can be toned down a bit the bright white is kinda hard on the eyes. Well I guess its only really bright when mouse over is true if I select myself then the walls are not quite so blinding white.
    Thanks. Was happy with how it turned out though I'm not as happy with the outside, especially the roof. Was a little rushed when I made it. It originally was a peaked roof but that didn't work for me. And I didn't want to deprive dragons of one of their favorite perches if someone chooses to replace the old vault with the new.

I'll take a look at the wallpaper texture. I thought that it might be a little on the bright side and you just confirmed it. Especially since I have mouse over glow turned off and never considered what it might do to it. Maybe a darker cream color will work better.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshDog View Post
    WOW I really love the wheelbarrows w/ the planters and the shovels and what not,
    To me they just make the plot feel more lived in, but only because if I look out my side window I can see the same thing as im working on the flower beds and the garden.!!!
    Glad you like them.

Thread Information