Thread: To Niveus, Romirez, Saphire, Azaraen and Akrion

Exclamation To Niveus, Romirez, Saphire, Azaraen and Akrion

The final part of the in game RP about the void spirit has been started, but I'd need to know your days and hours, hoping to have you all and finish it.

Default Re: To Niveus, Romirez, Saphire, Azaraen and Akrion

Never Sunday, not available at all then.

Umm...as for other days, usually around 1pmish would be a safe time to start for me. Any later and I will likely need to bail out half-way through.

I am PST I believe since I live on the far west coast of Canada.
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

I will get my schedule for my new job but if needed i can try to stay up at night to finish an rp off. i live on the east coast of the US
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

off thursday, fridays, i work from 4 AM to 12:30 PM.

i go to bed around 9-10 PM. all eastern time.

I'll be free since the 11th, the afternoon and the evening, and for the few next days, from morning to evening.

I don't really have any specific times or anything. Just let me know of the desired day and time and I'll try to be available.
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

I`d love to join, but my schedule`s been pretty busy. between work, and family. I havn`t had much Istaria time as of late. but I can certainly try to make it XD

I would need to know when the others can attend because I am not sure of when I could be free, I might have unexpected things coming and preventing me to come.

i will be unavailable Saturday and Sunday. i am available Wed. after 12 PM Eastern time, all day Thursday, and part of Friday.

i wont know my schedule till tomorrow i think after i get home from orientation at work but will keep you guys posted

I fear I'll have less free time after the next sunday, I'll have work again.

think I'm working 9-5 Friday+Saturday then Monday and Tuesday i work again not sure on times yet then im off Wednesday..

sorry make that thursday im off o.=.o; sorry XD

I'll try to set the next part of this RP event on next monday, around:

Midnight : Moscow
    10pm : Berlin
    9pm : London
    4pm : New York
    1pm : Los Angeles
    8am : Sydney
    6am : Tokyo

My character waited long enough

I should be able to be there, Lung. I agree! Your char has waited long enough XD
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

This comming Monday?
    I`mm certainly try to make it! been dying for a good adventure RP what time Chicgo time is that, 12:00pm I`m thinking XD I get out of work at 6:00am so if I`m a little late forgive me, but I`ll set my alarm for 12:00 who shall I wake? could use Reagle to help fight/defend and/or Falkor to heal. ^^
    looking forward to joining yahs!

Thread Information