Thread: What if?

Smile What if?

ok so i'm rather bored right now and started getting into a talk with my good friend blue hasia. rather fun conversation if u ask me, about how the creators for once should actually listen to the gamers on some interesting improvements they could make on the game to catch more ppls attention and get them interested to play :3.

well enough of that one thing we were talking about is newer playables (species to play). if we had more then just dragons that flew in istaria we might perk up more interest if we added in a new flying fantasy creator like a Pheonix hypogryph or a gryphon.

another thing we talked about is if they made a civilized sub species of the werewolves in the game that players could actually play as to.

one other thing i actually didn't talk to blue about was maybe they could give dragon players some new color designs and maybe some backfin design other then whats defaulted, or b able to add a weapon like bone on the tail just for some more variation between dragons. especially since there r more colors more common then others it help dragons from looking so much alike *ex: big out burst of new blue dragons running all over chaos shard right now o-0.*

some interesting colors that b nice for dectals would be white and black colors :3.

any ways i'd just want to know if i'm not the only other player out there who has ever thought of this. cuz personally i think its time the istaria staff start adding in some new story lines X3! it b loads of fun and ik i would try out all of these!

Default Re: What if?

YES! Phoenix, yes. o.o

Definitely agreed on the new colors/decals. What might be a neat idea is to have a contest for the players to create new decals? Just a thought. ;p I'm already imagining a zebra-dragon if we got black decals!

I've got about 10 different variations of back stories to how these proposed races fit into Istaria running through my head right now. I might have to jot down some quick fiction, thanks for the muse, Kisa. XD Ooooh.... i gtg write now. LOL!

HAHA omg right soon as i got to thinking i was like holy crud this would b a great thing cuz they would b newly born races in a not so new world. especially for new flying races they would probably b looked down on by the dragon race who have flown the skies far far far longer!

new colours? like dis? (notice the chestscales) http://community.istaria.com/gallery/pic.php?id=1038

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    new colours? like dis? (notice the chestscales) http://community.istaria.com/gallery/pic.php?id=1038
    A proper black colour would be nice so I can have black with purple stripes (like a jet black)

EDIT: A darkish blue with orange stripes would look good as well.

*stops derailing*
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Don`t get me wrong Kisa, I agree that new things, like the ones you suggest,
    would be nice- nice to have.

But I always wonder if people report that they are bored.
    I doubt that they (and I do not mean you here, Kisa) have played all contend that is available.
    Sure there are some fossils who did/have it all- but those are not the mayority.
    Being a vet player does not mean there is nothing left to do.
    And new textures/races will not help to stop boredom then.

Anyway- though I hate to see rivals in the skies- not a bad idea
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

lol yeah ik that but at least colors like black or white dectals would be nice and some darker forms of the colors. sure those colors u showed me meep look nice but more then that those r just offs of what we kinda have.

Thread Information