Thread: Greetings Istarians

Default Greetings Istarians

Greetings , I tried Istaria <<adds to spell checker dictionary a couple years ago and stopped *for some odd reason* Now that I am back I actually kind of know what the heck I am doing lol. There are some confusing parts that I will need help with at one point, but for now Istaria Rocks. With a fresh notebook and a new Character I am off to mine,smith and craft on Chaos.
    (To whomever creates tutorials,)I did notice something that will help some new players like myself....Updated Tutorials for the newer clients and how to get the mappacks, sounds, etc. to work. Default installation is no longer Horizon or whatever it was before. I know its not a that big of a deal but some people have no idea how to install these *cough* my girlfriend *cough* without someone to show them how.
    Anyway thanks for reading and If you see me on chaos just slap me upside the head and say "Hiya noob!!!"
    Honest!!!! the Dev made me do it

Default Re: Greetings Istarians

Welcome back on Istaria, Timani. Feel free to ask others if you need help.

*serves Timani some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy* welcome back! :-)

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home. tim!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information