Thread: bying service type

Question bying service type

I have the 14 dau trial but i think this game is fun to play but i have a dragon character and I don't wanna lose it, so I'm going to buy a service type so I can AT LEAST get to have a dragon character...witch service type should I buy? there are so many types....
    basic accsess 1 month
    basic subscription 1 month recurring
    property holder accsess 1(6-12) month
    property holder subscription 1(6-12) month recurring

o_o
    ...in my pants
    --
    ಠ_ರೃ visit mah kingdom here: http://theterrible1.deviantart.com/

Default Re: bying service type

Quote Originally Posted by theterribleone View Post
    I have the 14 dau trial but i think this game is fun to play but i have a dragon character and I don't wanna lose it, so I'm going to buy a service type so I can AT LEAST get to have a dragon character...witch service type should I buy? there are so many types....
    basic accsess 1 month
    basic subscription 1 month recurring
    property holder accsess 1(6-12) month
    property holder subscription 1(6-12) month recurring

o_o
    the basic types are the ones that dont have plots, recurring just means that it will auto-renew once it runs out.

property holder are the ones that are allowed to have plots

cool thanks...err I'm new to this...are plots kinda like a land or property (lair)?
    ...in my pants
    --
    ಠ_ರೃ visit mah kingdom here: http://theterrible1.deviantart.com/

Yes. You either have Biped plots, or Dragon lairs (Though a lair can be owned by a Biped, and a plot owned by a Dragon, they just won't be able to build on them without help). They can be somewhat expensive to buy unless you get some help, and take a while to build once you've planned it unless you get some help.

I'd suggest that you go for the basic sub first, simply because it will likely be a little while before you could both afford to buy, and are able to build on, a plot or lair.
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

if you can afford it monthly, I`d suggest the recurring. and depending on whether or not you plan to build a lair, it`s up to you which you choose. the property holder sub`s $5.00 more a month, but in my opinion it`s well worth it ^^

not sure if it's necessary, but probably could not hurt to file a ticket at https://support.istaria.com/ to make sure your current character gets applied to your new account when you buy a subscription.

Thread Information