Thread: Looking to return.

Default Looking to return.

Hey all,

I honestly do not think anyone will remember me as i cannot even remember my character :P

I first started playing Horizons on launch day! (Was lucky to try Beta back then too)
    Interested in returning, i only played for about 3-4 months before i quit... so i have no idea which server i was on, my character name. ( I even had to look up what race was blue ones:P)

I had good thoughts of it though, i started playing with a few friends from DAOC back in the day...i seem to remember Rping back then too and a lot of other people on server did. We got pretty far too, pretty high for the lvls around in that time, although the not the highest. I actually do not remember why i left Horizons...i think it was because my friends just did not like it and we went elsewhere....but i always did wanna try it again.

So i have a few questions for any other older peeps who still play :P

1. :P Are characters from that long ago returnable? I only remember my old email address (Which i no longer have access too), and my old login name...I do not remember my p/w or her class or lvl other than she was a Fiend...Ahylia maybe? :P

2. How is Rping nowdays? I remember back then it was good.

3. Population does not bother me much as i usually like to solo, how is soloing in Horizons?

4. How is high end content? I never got that far back then at all....is it dead end stuff on a low population server?

5. I know Horizons is not a WoW....as i always remember it being more an EQ...is it still on the EQ side of the bench?

Thanks guys!

Default Re: Looking to return.

1.) If you submit a support ticket you should beable to get your account back with just the email.

2.) Pretty decent, Order is now the rp shard. Tho from what I've seen rp can be found in some form on the other shards as well.

3.) Soloing is pretty much how its done in this game. Until you get to the higher (epic) stuff pretty much everything is solo-able.

4.) I'd say pretty fun? There seems to be groups forming for the epic bosses on a fairly regular basis.

5.) More-or-less EQish. The game definately doesnt hold your hand, and it can be a little grindy adventure wise. Crafting on the other hand puts me in mind of the slow griding of old school EQ, tho pure crafters may feel differently. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Vythica View Post
    Hey all,

I honestly do not think anyone will remember me as i cannot even remember my character :P

I first started playing Horizons on launch day! (Was lucky to try Beta back then too)
    Interested in returning, i only played for about 3-4 months before i quit... so i have no idea which server i was on, my character name. ( I even had to look up what race was blue ones:P)

I had good thoughts of it though, i started playing with a few friends from DAOC back in the day...i seem to remember Rping back then too and a lot of other people on server did. We got pretty far too, pretty high for the lvls around in that time, although the not the highest. I actually do not remember why i left Horizons...i think it was because my friends just did not like it and we went elsewhere....but i always did wanna try it again.

So i have a few questions for any other older peeps who still play :P

1. :P Are characters from that long ago returnable? I only remember my old email address (Which i no longer have access too), and my old login name...I do not remember my p/w or her class or lvl other than she was a Fiend...Ahylia maybe? :P

2. How is Rping nowdays? I remember back then it was good.

3. Population does not bother me much as i usually like to solo, how is soloing in Horizons?

4. How is high end content? I never got that far back then at all....is it dead end stuff on a low population server?

5. I know Horizons is not a WoW....as i always remember it being more an EQ...is it still on the EQ side of the bench?

Thanks guys!
    Hello, and welcome back on Istaria, Vythica. I am not an old player myself, but I am glad to see returning players come back even if I don't know them.

About the RP on Order, several players are often on and RPing, from:

10pm : Berlin
    9pm : London
    4pm : New York
    1pm : Los Angeles
    8am : Sydney
    6am : Tokyo

You can have a look on http://www.crimson-dawn.org/?pn=UnOf...leplayer_Guide to see how most of the roleplayers are currently RPing in this game, if you want.

Soloing is good for a good part of mobs and quests, even if help is required for some. But there will often be players willing and ready to join you and help if you ask them. There are some content, like ARoP for dragons, Dralnok's Doom's quest line,...

Thanks for replies guys! Will be playing on Order

Support managed to restore my character too! So i will start a new toon to get the hang of it again and then go back to my main character once i get into it again and dont feel like an Ebay n00b

Thanks!

Vythica,

Welcome back, you sound like many an old friend I knew from ancient
    days on the Spirit Shard. It is always nice to see someone return, and
    truly wonderous when it is someone from that far back.

Please feel free to look me up if you need any help getting
    resettled. Enjoy the Klava served by Awdz, the RP amongst
    friends, and the close community known as Order. Once the Combat
    bugs are fixed, I am assured the Epic hunts will resume.

Andaras

Awesomness! welcome back! and feel free to poke Reagle/Falkor/Dienonychus (my main Order toons) if you are in need of assistance
    Good to have yah back. even though me never met lol!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home, vyth!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information