Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Bugs

Default Re: Game Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrethorne View Post
    Grizelian in Chiconis offers me the primal adept quest when I am already a primal master. This this is a bug?
    If you have not completed the Primal Adept quest, then no, it is not a bug. If you have completed it previously, then yes, it is a bug.
    My quest log his it listed as completed yet it still pops up as an available quest.

Fixed
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 02:16 PM.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Ice Elementals

North of the Gnomish Outpost is a spawn of T5 Ice Elementals. These mobs have the appearance of a “frozen” Wind Elemental. Unlike the Wind Elementals (classified as Elemental) the Ice Elemental is classified as Ogre. Among the damage done by the Ice Elementals is an ice-based Ogre Smash, and they also emit Ogre Cry. All of this may be as intended; however, these T5 mobs drop T1 Technique Component Greater Water Elemental Droplet and T1 Trophy item Greater Water Elemental Materia.

Knossos

The first part is correct, the second (loot) isn't and I'll fix it.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 27th, 2011 at 02:29 PM.

the npc for attuning to the new fire and ice port is missing theres a tent a fire but no npc . the one between the fire and ice iland . "looked up and down to see if any one elc may ahve all sooposted this . "order shard"

We think we've fixed this for the next server restart. Apologize for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 27th, 2011 at 02:29 PM.
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

After you kill the 20 yew saplings for Dragon's Reach VIII the quest log says "return to Bentaras after the fyakki are dead".
    Fixed
    Last edited by Velea; May 27th, 2011 at 04:16 PM.
    Shinobai - 100rng/100hlr/100war/80monk/65dru/80mage/65sprt
    Crimson Dawn - Chaos Shard

Shins Draconic - 100adv/85drc/what's lairshaping?

The travel gate that was added in Dralk requires you to be insanely close before you're actually able to teleport and not get the "you are too far from the travel gate" message.

Cache cleared twice, multiple relogs and other gates tested.

The radius is exactly the same as the other gate.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 27th, 2011 at 02:31 PM.

Dragons Reach VI - Kill 20 maple treant saplings. Quest says west of Feledan which is the largest Maple area. However the saplings do not appear to be spawning in this area. Managed to find 3 then nothing more. The Maple area South east of morninglight is, however, virtually overrun with saplings so the quest can be completed. Might be worth checking the sapling spawn in the Feledan forest.

Chaos shard
    There's actually an equal number in both areas, basically.
    Last edited by Velea; May 27th, 2011 at 04:19 PM.

The quest "The Perfect Rose Quartz Shard" is missing a NPC named "Arthis Tandorr" who is supposed to live in South March. This makes it hard to retrieve the "Diamond-Tipped Gem Cutter" from him.

Got it. He was overlooked.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 27th, 2011 at 02:45 PM.
    Tavar Ssaic (Order) - Sslik Berserker Maniac
    Mudz (Chaos) - Ssleek Monkey
    Trekk (Chaos) - Sslik Grandmaster Monk
    Telzun (Chaos) - Ancient Sslik, uhm I mean dragon :-)

-- snip / already reported earlier in this thread --

The Wheelbarrows footprint faces also 90 degrees into the wrong and opposite direction.

Also the Volanic tile spawns upon building in the unbuilt stage three ice blocks, that is confusing and should be fixed since it probably should spawn one grey block like the other stone tiles.

Both will be fixed in a future update
    Last edited by Velea; June 1st, 2011 at 02:18 PM.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Spiked scales III quest tells you to "Return to Rykhar in Chiconis...". Rykhar is situated in Dralk.
    Fixed
    Last edited by Velea; May 27th, 2011 at 05:08 PM.
    Tavar Ssaic (Order) - Sslik Berserker Maniac
    Mudz (Chaos) - Ssleek Monkey
    Trekk (Chaos) - Sslik Grandmaster Monk
    Telzun (Chaos) - Ancient Sslik, uhm I mean dragon :-)

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I realize the gnomes are just getting this outpost up and running, but I think they need to contract more metalworkers in the future. They appear to be missing a fairly large section of heavy duty pipe.

The pipe that is there is also transparent from the inside. How odd.

Unable to tell where this is from this report, so unable to fix.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Velea; August 8th, 2011 at 02:23 PM.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Dragon's Reach IX - After you kill the yew treants the quest log again says "Return to Bentaras after the fyakki are dead".

Fixed
    Last edited by Velea; May 27th, 2011 at 05:10 PM.

Brunt quest from the gnomian out post - Liquidate the icy dire wolves.

Chaos.

Have tried icy dires at various locations from the ponds north of the outpost up to the tower and none drop the the pelts required for the counter.

Might it be because Ihave 10 in my inventory received from Rane for some unknown reason - they are attuned?

Yes, though not sure how you got 10 of them unless you looted them while on the quest. They are a quest-only loot item. Looking at the quest, they are setup properly to drop from Icy Dires and all Icy Dires are included.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 27th, 2011 at 02:40 PM.

Rane - The Than'kuk threat Part 2.

After killing Grukrage and looting his club the quest updates to say Kill 12 Thankuk scouts.

There is no kill counter so, no matter how many you kill, the quest will not update.

add.dition to above

edited to add that simply going back to Rane after getting the club completes the quest without killing any more scouts.

Got it. The wording was incorrect, the step works by going back and greeting Rane as you said.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; May 27th, 2011 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cauri_order View Post
    My quest log his it listed as completed yet it still pops up as an available quest.
    What is the exact quest you're getting? I've just looked at Becoming A Primal Adept, and it has the limit on it that you should only be able to do it once, so I'm wondering if I am looking at the wrong quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    -- snip / already reported earlier in this thread --

The Wheelbarrows footprint faces also 90 degrees into the wrong and opposite direction.

Also the Volanic tile spawns upon building in the unbuilt stage three ice blocks, that is confusing and should be fixed since it probably should spawn one grey block like the other stone tiles.
    I'll need to know which tile in particular, as I skimmed a couple of them and am not seeing where the wrong "unbuilt" model is used.

The Wheelbarrow I've let the artist know about.

Quote Originally Posted by aegor View Post
    Brunt quest from the gnomian out post - Liquidate the icy dire wolves.

Chaos.

Have tried icy dires at various locations from the ponds north of the outpost up to the tower and none drop the the pelts required for the counter.

Might it be because Ihave 10 in my inventory received from Rane for some unknown reason - they are attuned?

Yes, though not sure how you got 10 of them unless you looted them while on the quest. They are a quest-only loot item. Looking at the quest, they are setup properly to drop from Icy Dires and all Icy Dires are included.
    I have same situation 10 attuned pelts in inventory and counter still shows 0 of 10. Shall I delete pelts and delete quest and try again?

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    I have same situation 10 attuned pelts in inventory and counter still shows 0 of 10. Shall I delete pelts and delete quest and try again?

Knossos
    Yes, please do. Odd cause it looks fine in the db.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Found an anomaly with the stone flooring planter center, 10x10 tile. When set to build it displays Unfinished stone flooring, Ice Large graphic. Which looks very different from all the other planter tiles when set to build.

Fixed

Dracaena
    Last edited by Velea; May 27th, 2011 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Yes, please do. Odd cause it looks fine in the db.
    The pelt quest completed normally after cancelling quest and taking it again.

Thank you

Knossos

I can only see Obsidian 10x10 and 5x5 floor tiles, other sizes appear missing
    That is not a bug. The obsidian tiles are decorative only.
    Last edited by Velea; May 27th, 2011 at 07:51 PM.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Thread Information