Thread: Saying Goodbye

Default Saying Goodbye

Thanks goes to: Awdz for having an awesome guild (Scions). Niv, Romi, Issy, and Crystalas for the great RP we had from time to time. To the Devs for fixing so many bugs and striving to better the game all the time.

I have found another game that I enjoy and will be leaving Istaria for it. I hope to get into some good RP there as well and while they do not have Dragons (*sheds a tear for poor Zarla*) my real Main transfered just fine. I will miss flying all over as Zarla and some of her interactions but she lives on in private RP with my mate.

I really was not motivated to finish my lair knowing it would probably never be used and just be a wasted effort... I guess I ran out of things to keep my attention in the long run. Everything just became a grind and unexciting... I knew as I went up in level all that would happen is that I would get more of the same until I hit dead ends where I could not do the quests I was given without a group of others I did not have.

I may come back some day in the future for all I know but honestly at the moment I do not foresee my return. It was fun for awhile. Play nice and enjoy yourselves.
    "Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

Default Re: Saying Goodbye

While we are on different servers I also tend to get bored pretty fast. Currently I am playing both Istaria and ... just to keep my interest and not get annoyed from all the Lair grinding.

I do hope you will return one day and have fun again under the stars of Istaria.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

sad to have seen you go, but memory of Shinkuu and zarla lives on in istaria with at least a few players and are very missed..
    Chrystalas Wolfbane (Saris of the Scions)..Just a normal lil kitty cat ...well maby a bit crazy..just a bit..

Was nice meeting you, enjoy your travels.

i'll keep the klava maker ready for your return someday. thanks for the fun while you were here!

Quote Originally Posted by Teto Frum View Post
    Was nice meeting you, enjoy your travels.
    It was nice meeting you too Teto. You are a great guy and I know when you some day leave you will be sorely missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonwing View Post
    sad to have seen you go, but memory of Shinkuu and zarla lives on in istaria with at least a few players and are very missed..
    Thanks, you brought me into Scions and without them I would have never enjoyed Istaria at all. Shinkuu lives on in my current MMORPG (and no it is NOT WoW) so she has yet to die ha! I told you she was my main. As for Zarla... Well... She will forever be one of my characters. She may some day spread those huge wings of hers and live again... Maybe in her next life she can be happier.

I hope you have fun in your new game, Shin! ^^ Was great fun rping with you....thank you for the memories
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

We will miss you Shin, and Zarla too!Hope you have fun in ur new game ^^
    Feel free to poke me here or on any messanger if you`d like to chat or RP
    I`m on Yahoo, MSN, and Skype.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    We will miss you Shin, and Zarla too!Hope you have fun in ur new game ^^
    Feel free to poke me here or on any messanger if you`d like to chat or RP
    I`m on Yahoo, MSN, and Skype.
    Will do. I sent you an ICQ message actually but I do not think you got it.

Thread Information