Thread: Just dropping by to say hi...

Default Just dropping by to say hi...

Not sure how many of you actually remember me--I played as a little dragon hatchling name Adalinda and a satyr named Marigore on Order. If it's not obvious, I ended up quitting the game after about a month and a half or so of playing. This was for two reasons: I was already paying too much for MMO's at the time, and I was beginning to grow bored of the game. But then I stumbled upon the thing that drew me to the game in the first place: a picture of a female satyr. (Seems silly, I know, but I love satyrs and had been searching for a game featuring them.) I couldn't help but think "Aww, I miss Istaria now..."

I can't promise that I'll actually return to the game, though. I'm worried that I'll just fall into boredom again and end up downloading it and paying for it for nothing. And even if I do, I'd have to decide whether I want to remake my characters or try to pick up where I left off. So for now, I'll just stick my head in and say hi. Hi!

Default Re: Just dropping by to say hi...

Hello there, I hope to see you in game, and I wish you will enjoy it, too

Default Re: Just dropping by to say hi...

*serves Alicia Jewel a large flagon full of klava presented with towel and a curtsy*
    hope you can come back sooner rather than later! :-)

Thread Information