Thread: More varity in dragon corridors.

Hybrid View

Default More varity in dragon corridors.

Ok rooms look nice, we get to put murals up in some places nice n all. But how about some viarity on the cooridors themselves. Nice rock formations emmbeded crystals intergraded into the walls giving the creator more options than use the same run of the mill passages to the important rooms.?

Default Re: More varity in dragon corridors.

I'd like to see a bit more lighting in some of the corridors, the spirals especially seem "dark" which could be by design, but I'd still prefer a bit more visibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

in my lair i have t2 shops as some hallways and never activated the machines

Yup me too. In fact most of the tool rooms re not activated, but there for looks as pretty rooms and connectors. I used corridors as little as possible. So yes if they did have more to them as far as looks that would be nice.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

I've done what I can to reuse inactive machine rooms as corridors, but I'd lovelovelove basic corridor-- with the attendant small size and flexibility of entrances/exits-- that looks better than the current ugly dirt ones. Even just a little lava cracking, or gems in the corners, would do wonders to spruce up corridors!

I use 4-way corridors when ever a straight, 3-way, or corner is required; then stick murals in the vacant attach points. Just a little bit of variety, and help figuring out where I am when multiple floors look the same.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Thread Information