Thread: Crimson Dawn Website

Hybrid View

Default Crimson Dawn Website

Ok I just want to know what's realy up here. I'm not in the guild or anything but it's the best website to get game info for Istaria.

They will not or have had gaga orders on them I dont know witch. So they can not or will not tell us.

That leaves you guys here from Istaria to spill the info.

I mean I have never seen anything harmfull to Istaria if anything there majorly sub supporting you with there webpages and data base. It's great to have that kind of online help for new players and old.

So why take them to court for what?
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

Default Re: Crimson Dawn Website

Seems to be the other way around, it seems as though they are threatening VI with a lawsuit, as well as implying they are criminals, which is a bit hard to believe, unless it's laws in countries other than the U.S.

Besides, I very much doubt VI would respond, as customer service issues are not allowed to be discussed on the forums. I'm sure there are plenty of cases they wish they *could* reveal details, but refrain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

You could be right. I guess I just read this wrong way.
    Last edited by Velea; May 29th, 2011 at 01:14 AM.
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

just want to point out Me or other CD members dont know the full scope of whats going on please stop asking us in game what is up with the website. even if Me or other CD members knew the full detail this is a private matter.

Question Re: Crimson Dawn Website

Could Darkwing Duck and me get the RP guide we wrote back please? the one which was on Manual.

We are very sorry that the person who maintained the Crimson Dawn website has decided to close it. We will not discuss the circumstances behind this person's decision. Doing so would be a violation of our own Code of Conduct as well as the rules posted on this forum, and disrespectful toward those involved.

We recognize the valuable reference site and have made contact with the person who wrote some of the guides that were hosted on Crimson Dawn (Oakleif), and have begun work to bring the data-related information that was hosted there to you in a manner that is clear and easy to follow. Should anyone else have guides they have written that they would like to have reviewed for hosting as part of the Player Reference site, please contact us via the support system. Once we have a firm date for a Player Reference site is available, we'll be sure to let you all know. In the mean time, I'd like to suggest http://istaria.wikia.com/ as a source of information.

Thread Information