Thread: 'Ello, I'm an annoying newbie!

Default 'Ello, I'm an annoying newbie!

Just thought I'd say hi . I used to play this game a long time ago, but I could never really get into it. Recently though, I saw some videos of the game and decided to give it another try 8) The character I have right now is a little hatching named Niomira on Order.

I'm a semi-new rper (been rping for a while now, just never really got any tips or anything besides not to godmod and that I should use brackets) with a love of dragons, reptiles, and games. I would probably play games for 24 hours straight if I didn't have to sleep. Stupid sleep, always ruining my fun...

But...yeah |D. Any tips for melee dragons are helpful, and I look forward to meeting everyone and hopefully making some awesome friends 8D
    Last edited by Nio; May 30th, 2011 at 12:06 AM.
    Niomira- 100/100/100/100 ancient, Order

Default Re: 'Ello, I'm an annoying newbie!

Hello, and welcome on Istaria, Nio. Feel free to ask others if you need help, on this forum or in game. My name in game is the same than here, if you want to poke me.
    About roleplay, you can have a look on this guide, it should help

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...420#post267420

About the melee tips, I am not the best for it, playing a spellcaster, but I think that if you put most training points on Tooth and Claw and Strength, this will make your dragon a deadly melee fighter. Though, I think you should wait to get enough melee abilities before to put most training points on the related skills.

Thank you, that was definatly helpful

EEEE Another RPer!! Welcome

If you are looking for good places to RP, I would highly suggest the Role-Play channel and the Grassy Plains channel! Both are great ^^

As for a Melee dragon, I would suggest training fulling in strength, a lot in TC and then some in primal. The primal helps you be able to still cast souped up healing spells and that helps a bunch. As for scales, armor is the way to go if you are somewhat new.
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

*serves Niomira an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Welcome to Order, Nio! It's good to see another roleplayer join our ranks

I'll keep an eye out for you ingame; I usually hang out in new trismus, but i've got more characters than even I can keep track of... so... *chuckles* Well I'll meet you sooner or later as somebody. :P

If you ever want to know anything about roleplaying, feel free to ask either myself or any of Order's elder denizens. Most of us will be glad to help ^^

Unfortunately I don't have much to say on the topic of melee dragons, except that you should go mainly for ... strength and tooth and claw, i think. I guess Sereamha's word is better than mine on that; I play this game only for roleplaying and to be honest I haven't done a quest in ...oh... three or four months. XD

Thank you everybody, for the melee stuff, rp stuff, and the klava (since I am unsure of what klava is, my brain makes me think of soda in a t-rex shaped container, which makes klava the most awesome thing ever xD)! 8D I feel really welcomed
    Last edited by Nio; June 1st, 2011 at 07:02 PM.

Thread Information