Thread: Primal Alacrity I through V

Default Primal Alacrity I through V

Placing 16 copies each of primal alacrity tiers I through to V on connies as I speak. To find copies, please check the following:

For tiers 1 & 2 as well as half of the spells of tier 3 - New trismus consigner
    For the other half of T3, 4 & tier 5 - Aughundell

Default Re: Primal Alacrity I through V

Sold out!

If you require a copy, please send me a shout in game (Runos).

Default Re: Primal Alacrity I through V

To Runos,

The gibbering little dwarf in Aughundell claimed you hadn't put any runes of Primal Alacrity up "recently." Milicent corroborated the claim, unfortunately. Inquiries among the notoriously lazy and overstuffed rockbrains who spend all day trying to crush the naka structures in New Trismus yielded even less help.

While I dislike adding to the burdens of an individual as important as yourself, it seems that without your skills all of dragonkind will remain at this unseemly disadvantage. I trust you will find time to remedy this when next you have the opportunity.

From Thicklesip.

((*OOC* Someone was generous enough to gift me a copy of PA V, but I'm still interested in the lower ranks for purposes of buffing everyone within spell range. Not to mention I suspect others could use some too, if they missed the initial rush. I'm certainly not as snobby or flippant about it as Thickle is, but if you get a chance at some point, putting more of those spells up for sale would be greatly appreciated. ))

Thread Information