Thread: New Hatchling

Default New Hatchling

Been playing my dragon, the rather vivid green Tullamore Emeraldfire, for about a week now on Order, and thought I'd say 'hi!'

So far, I've finished all of the quests from Kerion and Avariatus on New Trismus, and have been sent off to Kion...quickly discovered that my levels need to be quite a bit higher to have a chance at surviving outside of the city itself. Currently, I'm at 13/12 (adventure/crafting), and my thought is that I'll need adventure at a minimum of 15 to really have a good shot at living.

Many thanks to a number of elder dragons who have offered help, suggestions and simply chat...and, HUGE thanks to two unknown (but, VERY large) dragons in Dralk who each donated an enormous amount of booty for my little hoard - unasked for, I might add, but greatly appreciated!

Now, I'll go back to impatiently waiting for the Tuesday Maintenance to be finished....

Tullamore

Default Re: New Hatchling

Hello Tullamore, and welcome on this forum. There are several styles of RP depending of the roleplayers, but I, personally, am open to most of them. Feel free to poke me for RP/help, there or in game.

Welcome!

If you really like RP I would suggest you visit the Role-Play channel and the Grassy Plains channel often! If I am online, I am almost ALWAYS rping in both or one of them and I would love to rp with you in the future ^^
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Welcome!
    you can copy your Order character to the Blight server for free here
    http://play.istaria.com/
    that way you can still play when the live servers are down for maint.

Also I look forward to seeing yah!
    I`m also in Grassy Plains, and often RP as Reagle, Falkor, Negadragoon, Nightshade, or my two bipeds Cougar, and Dienonychus ^^
    Beware though Negadragoon`s a little insane *evil grin*

*serves Tullamore an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Welcome little one. It is always nice to see newly Gifted.
    I hope to cross paths with you, in one of my many forms, soon.

I'd suspect those Hoard donors are Notorious on Order for their
    actions. By Notorious I mean "Known across the entire Server".
    (before anyone takes that label in negative fashion)

Enjoy the Klava, the Community, and the World as you explore.

Andaras

Welcome Tullamore,
    and do not be shy to join the different chat channels on Order,
    not all of us are in market or dragon channel
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thank you all for the friendly greetings...

I'll have to start exploring the chat channels, just as I've started exploring the world...hopefully, the channels are safer than much of Istaria to a poor, little hatchling!
    Always speak politely to an enraged dragon.

Thread Information