Thread: Dragon school: Crystal Crafting.

Default Dragon school: Crystal Crafting.

I know, I know. This have been mentioned before. There are those who loved the idea. This is kinda the same, but has a twist.

Cog making:

If a new crafting class were to be made, why not have it where it benifits other crafting schools. Instead of making static cogs, the dragon can be allowed to add the 3 abilities of their choice allowing to make custom cogs for everyone. I guess this can also free the the database of the exsisting cogs.

Charged crystals :

Crystals that give a temporary benefit at the price of losing or becoming weaker to spells, different weapon effects like crush. Also the loss can be losing dexterity to buff up strengh like 65 for 65. These crystals can be used and must be charged by the current items made to do so.

Fluff crystals and a special slot for them.:

Equip one storm crystal and your attacks smite enemies with lightning however not giving you any benefit for example. A few crystals that allow different particle effects to your weapon. A special slot can be added to exsisting weapons that only these crystals can be added.

mural crafting:

Add different syles of crystals to your mural wall, maybe they can be changed, taking off any existing murals. That or allow you add crystal shapes to your exsisting lair on the floor and walls however not intrusive or capable of blocking entrences ect.

Default Re: Dragon school: Crystal Crafting.

I'd like to see dragons crafting consumable crystals/cogs - rather like the blighted weapons - with a certain number of charges, but better effects than lootable crystals for the same level.
    - Kesqui - Formerly of Ice, now of Chaos, lair in Liak
    First Rebirth 12-12-2003 / Ascended to Ancient 12-12-2010

Thread Information