i deside'ed not to put this in a rant. its more of a do u think this is right kina thing .
firts i tell u what i do . i'm on dissablty "cant spell it " i have a hard time rembering stuff "if u tell me to do this and that i might forget some of it.
i cant move very fast . and i'm sure u know of my spelling and grammer.
i work as a dishwasher and a school with it now being summer i'm out of a jobe :P.
my sister... hmm where to start ... .... hmm lets see .. ahh yes .. No jobe. But she goes to colleg hmm this whols be the 5 yrs or more she been going . took one thing then when to a nother :P . she has a 8 yr boy ..^^my littel nathyou ^^ love him... But ....... she doesnt ahve a jobe... and she some how gets every thing she whants,,,, a new car new phone ... all the fun stuff i'v love to get .

here my grumbel .. is this right .. here i am working at my jobe putting in my time in getting my $$ even if it just a little.. and only to ahve all go it go in to bills and what i need and other stuff .. and every one is trying to get me to get a nother jobe... and quit my other.. ... i mean come on i work my butt off and my sister just umm farts thorw life... its not far.. :P i have more to mumble about on this but its trun in to a long post .. .. i'm just tird of working my as@ off in life and still not have any thing.. the best part of my day is being able to log in to istaria "if i'm not being mumbles at by my step dad or sis..