Thread: hatchlings and breaths.

Default hatchlings and breaths.

I know there has been a change on how you obtain the ice and lightning breaths by meeting a lvl requirement. My question is, can now hatchlings obtain these breaths or are the quest limited to adult/ancient.

Default Re: hatchlings and breaths.

Taken from the May content update:

Breath Quests
    • Breath of Ice quest will now be offered to any adult dragon of at least level 40. The quest has also been modified slightly from the original to provide a bit more by way of storyline and better directions to where to go to obtain the required components.
    • Breath of Fire III quest will now be offered by Kelakhan to any dragon of at least level 60. The quest has also been updated to flow better with the overall storyline for the breath weapon quests and give better directions.
    • Breath of Lightning quest will now be offered by Kelakhan to any dragon of at least level 80. The quest has also been updated to flow better with the overall storyline for the breath weapon quests and give better directions.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Note in that statement:

ADULT

I know in the level 60 and 80 statement it doesnt say Adult. I am not exactly sure if that is intentional or if its implied that you have to be adult.

Because always in game to this point, you could only get the ice and lightening as an adult, after your Rite.

The fire one might be available to all, becuse you have a fire breath weapon from creation. However,the other two were associated with factions and Adult Rites - so I am not sure why you would have to be at leaset Adult for one and not the other.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

I remember now, been a while since i got the breaths, but i do know breath of fire 2 is needed in order to get 3 and you get bof2 when you become an adult.

Can you get to Kelakhan if you can't fly?

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Yes with a tower. Hatchlings cannot get the quest.

Thread Information