Thread: Hello Newbie here

Default Hello Newbie here

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to game and hope to have a great time here and meet many people and friends. As for right now there is a few things I need to work on before I actually play the game but until that happens I will be around the forums . When I play the game I do plan to upgrade and everything lols.

Default Re: Hello Newbie here

Hello! I am also a newbie to this game, hope to see you ingame some time!

Trust me this game is amazing get your rl stuff worked out and join chaos !!!
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Hello Blackfrostdragon, and welcome on Istaria. Feel free to ask others, there or in game, if you need help. Chaos is more populated and have more often hunts ; Order have less people but more role-play ; Blight is the testing server, but not the main. You can join the shard you prefer, and you can also join several shards if you create more than one characters. If you want to join Order, feel free to poke me when I am on. My name in game is the same than here.

Hello everyone that reply so far! Thanks for the info and kind greetings you have given to me. I probably be on Chaos then try Order later on. I will play as a dragon mostly. Lols just because it cool, i like dragons, and different from most games where normally you either have to fight or command one if it involves dragons. Until then Hope to see you all around

*serves Blackfrostdragon some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Thread Information