I'm a much older player that's returned recently.. and I've noticed in my time being back.. No one really hunts anymore... its a solo grind on multiple(IF you can handle multiple.. Mages, yeah your SoL there) monsters hoping to just get to 100 so omg yay we can craft now!

Istaria has turned into a craft-oriented game.. which is nice.. but does anyone remember Feledan? Among other craft AND adventure events... and listen up here, I've seen many older members agree with me, and a few newer say they'd like it too...

More Adventure and Craft events.. and when I say 'and' I mean an event needing both.. maybe more adventure maybe more craft... but whatever the case, enough of this solo grindfest! This is what every game out there is nowadays... Grind grind grind... It's no wonder not many people play anymore...

and yes I am one of those, but I was one who liked the hunting parties, liked the adventures, and especially the events.. they were the best part of the game... and devs claim this is a type of game you need to rely on others to help you do what you need to get done, players complain about being lv 80 in a craft and lv 15 in their adv.. and no one wants to group with anyone because they're too caught up in their own crafting...

My point is really clear to those others who know it... I like crafting, but this is for one: A community game and for two: an adventure game too! so more quests other than go kill 10 of these 7 million times before you level and go get me 5 trophies at a time, 50 thousand times to level would be nice... VERY nice! and I'm saying this from a gamer's point of view, I've played everything from Ultima to Aion (soon to play Rift also) so I'm speaking from an honest view of several games I've played, the successful have varied quests in both.. Quests here have no storyline, or even anything to catch the quester's eye... It makes no sense to quest this repetitively with no work at all in the storyline...

I understand my ideas are all over the place, but I've spoken to many new and old players in istaria itself that have agreed, we all miss the old times of hunting parties, varied levels and ratings getting together to help eachother.. rather than being selfish jerks and not caring about others no matter what's offered... and yes it's happening everywhere in istaria! So I'm just suggesting something new, something adventurous that spices up the gameplay a bit! I love this game and everything about it, I just don't want to see it fall even lower than it already has.