Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can not find table 0?

Default Can not find table 0?

I try to log in but the launcher just keeps telling me that it can not find Table 0 and thus will not work. Anyone else have this problem? If so, how can I fix it?
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Default Re: Can not find table 0?

Quote Originally Posted by Sereamha View Post
    I try to log in but the launcher just keeps telling me that it can not find Table 0 and thus will not work. Anyone else have this problem? If so, how can I fix it?
    Your not the only one, me and many of my friends cannot log in right now, my char list on char management is.... empty.

Same. Looks like the character database is acting up again. Shouldn't take 'em too long to fix it.
    I never met a gnome I didn't like. For tender morsels they are!

I am getting this on 3 of my computers.
    Korth Koragan-

I do hope so it is something simple. I freaked out. Better see a dim crystal of might in my inventory XD

i'm getting it as well
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Default ''Cant load character data''

For some reason I keep on having the message ''Error loading character data'' on the log-in screen after shutting down my Istaria to re-load it. I've never had this before. Im not sure if the servers are restartig or something but I cant clear my chache or check my files since I cant get further then the log-in screen.

Any help is appreciated C:
    Last edited by Liyern; July 11th, 2011 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sereamha View Post
    I can't logon on either of my computers. Getting the same error message. Hope it gets fixed soon.

CloudAngel

Helian Dragon Chaos Shard

Default Re: ''Cant load character data''

Seems everyone is having that sort of issue right now
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

both computers getting the same error message on all 3 accounts. spam the support site. and pray u dont get disconnected.

Glad im not the only one then, almost thought something happend to my account o.o

It's already posted in the general forum. Character server is acting up.

Never heard of this before.. At first I thought I had a virus or something *phew* If this has happened before, how long was it down last time?
    ~Clearbrooke~ *Riverpaw*
    lv 60 Elemental Archer on Chaos
    Raaliquiryn Vaerkaldra, previously Kirya Al`Taraya (Mistress of the Blighted Guard!)
    lv 100/40/34 Dragon on Chaos

Last time.. about a half hour/45 minutes. Time before? About the same.

unscheduled maintence perhaps? I am not much of a forum warrior. This game really needs a TS server for the public. All this typing... so much fun?!?

Default error loading d...

cannot find table 0.

when I click ok this box comes up unhandled exception has occurred in your application.if you click continue the app. will ignore this error and attempt to continue if you clck qiut the app. will close immediately.

Invalidargument=value of 0 is not valid for selectedindex parameter name:selectedindex

Pat
    Order Just A Babe In Woods

It's working again o:

For anyone having trouble logging in, I've heard back from the programmers and here's what I've been telling those who submitted support tickets:

I apologize for the problems you're having logging in.

The developers are looking into what may have happened. Presently we believe that this problem is limited to those who are using the .NET based launcher.

To update to the latest launcher:
    1. Make sure you have Java installed by visiting www.java.com and clicking Free Java Download.
    2. Download and run the launcher upgrade tool from here: http://community.istaria.com/pg.php/download

After that, you should be all set. If you've patched within the last month, you already have the new Java launcher on your computer (launcher.jar), you just the launcher upgrade to update your shortcuts.

Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience this causes. I've been told that the new java launcher is both faster and will be what is used in the future, so upgrading now will put you "one step ahead" of everyone else.
    _____

Now may be a good time to upgrade to the Java launcher if you are still unable to log in.

They ARE working on fixing the old .NET launcher.
    Last edited by Yfelvik; July 11th, 2011 at 08:45 PM. Reason: inserted java install step

Greetings,

This issue has been fixed and affected the .NET launcher. We'd like to encourage everyone to update to the new Java launcher.

To update to the latest launcher:
    1. Make sure you have Java installed by visiting www.java.com and clicking Free Java Download.
    2. Download and run the "Launcher Upgrade" tool from here: http://community.istaria.com/pg.php/download

After that, you should be all set. If you've patched within the last month, you already have the new Java launcher on your computer (launcher.jar), you just need the "Launcher Upgrade" to update your shortcuts.

The new Java launcher is faster and handles problems (connectivity, etc.) better than the existing launcher. Upgrading now will put you "one step ahead" of everyone else.

We're sorry for the trouble with character access today and appreciate your patience.

Yfelvik
    - Istaria Customer Support

Merged all threads into one...

Thread Information