Thread: public silos

Default public silos

Who ever has stolen now over 5k slate bricks from the t5 silo in mahagra

I hope soggy finds you sleeping
    I hope hades has a nice warm reception for you in the afterlife
    I hope your car gets stolen and scrapped for a few $$$
    I hope that the divine forces of karma slap you around like the 2bit thief you are

Seriously there is 5 friggen silos there USE ANOTHER ONE

You have burned me out of 4+ hours of work now and im gettting a little pissy

Default Re: public silos

how long did you step away from the silo? its a rule of thumb never to leave anything over 24 hours in them. but still its thiers plenty of empties no one should of taking your stuff

I was in the slate field getting more slabs each time the silo was raided.

Either there is a monster in the silo that likes the taste of slate
    or a ninja with a cargo disk

Sounds like a crafting troll *frowns* if you catch him/her and they don`t respect your wishes, report them. They should know better then to just take resoarces out of a silo. especialy when they see another currently working the same stuffs.
    just common courtesy.

Blog Entries

Whoa-- that is sad.
    I read another form on the rants kinda like this-- and man-- I remember the days when you could leave stuff in a public silo over night and come back and no one has touched it.

Guess goes to show how kids these days have no respect or manners for their fellow people (or players).

Maybe have to start like some kinda silo watch team or something to keep an eye for people who randomly take from silos that is being used by someone else. :/

Quote Originally Posted by neva View Post
    I read another form on the rants kinda like this-- and man-- I remember the days when you could leave stuff in a public silo over night and come back and no one has touched it.
    I have doubts that the silo thievery is a widespread affair that's just part of modern times. It's not like this sort of thing hasn't happened in the past. I'm sure you can still leave stuff overnight in a public silo and come back to it (even though that's a bit inconsiderate, especially if done in a high traffic area).

Stuff like this has always been isolated cases that happen on rare occasions. I mean, sure, it's still horrible and makes the victim not want to bother for a little while, but it isn't as if suddenly all public silos are unsafe. You don't need a task force of people watching them like hawks. :P I'd guess that it's probably just one guy doing this, and that he'll probably get tired of the game and quit in short order if he has to steal things.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Sad, indeed... maybe could we get a system to tell you who took your items you put in a silo, like it says who bought your items from a consigner? Though, it doesn't say it when you are offline at this time... If there are several players putting the same item on a silo, they would be split in two and each load would show the related player's name, maybe. Just a suggestion, though.

Thread Information