Thread: Another returnee!

Default Another returnee!

Heyas all! You may remember me from such servers as Wind, Unity, and the occasional visit to Chaos.

I've tried to "come back" several times since the Unity transfers, only to be frustrated by a horde of little niggles (getting the UI "right", needing new forms, grind, etc). However, I've recently realised that I have exactly the same problems with pretty much every other MMO I've played since the enforced absence, so I figure I might as well play one where I actually like my character and the playstyle.

And now, for the inevitable questions:
    -What's the main consigner on Chaos now? I know it was Bristugo for a while, but there's nothing there any more. The NT connie has plenty of items, but they're all T1 gear.
    -Are there any decent lairs still available? The map on bristugo.com seems to be out of date.
    -Has the recent drama adversely affected anything, or are things still ticking along as before?
    Antonath

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Another returnee!

most welcome home, anto!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Welcome back Antonah. Sorry I can't give you a state of the shard since I primarily play on Order. Haven't hardly logged my Chaos alt in since the last big patch of biped plot goodies. (Just in case Blue was wondering what happened to that lair shaper who stopped taking his money .) I would think there are still lairs available on Chaos. And don't worry about drama, you can find that in any game if you look. Easy enough to ignore if you don't like drama or jump on the roller coaster.

Last I looked, the player connies at Bristugo were in use as well as the Bristugo Imperial connie. Don't forget the t6 connie at Clearport. And the ever popular New Tris connie.

This appears to be relatively accurate when I check on Order communities that I know the count of.

http://bristugo.com/freeplotsgmap

I came up with 213 lairs open on Chaos though that did include guild communities. Count was 160 if I excluded guild lairs.

Happy lair hunting and welcome back!

Dracaena Starfyre

Welcome back!
    I pretty much split my time between all three shards as I have friends who play on all three XD
    Personaly Chaos has the highest population, and the people are very nice.
    not sure about forms, as my main toon there is still in search of coin to get his expert forms XD but when I hunt I post loots I cannot use on the player connie in Bristugo (The big plot by all the gates) or if T1 or 2, NT connie. but if you`re looking for T3+ check Bristugo.both player connies are public so you can post and buy whatever you need from there
    also if you`r ever in need of anything T1 through 4 (till I get my expert metal bar form) feel free to Poke Darkwiing FlappingTerror
    or Reagle Flamespray my hatchie
    both draggies so cannot do biped stuffs :P but I`ll certainly help however I can

OMG Antonath,
    its been a while.

Welcome back

I play on all three shards too,
    my main is on Order- visit us -lots of Unitarians there

and..community is as wonderful as it always was!

Happy gaming
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

*serves Antonath some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Aww, you see? This is one of the reasons I like this game. The community is so much more friendly than in any other MMO I've played.

Thank you, Dracaena, for mentioning the imperial connie in bristugo. I had no idea that was there, and I found some of what I was looking for.

That map on bristugo.com is out of date, unfortunately. I went to take a look at some of the "for sale" lairs, and they were taken. It's accurate enough to help me find the less-populated communities, though. It looks like I'll have to give up on my idea for the ideal lair, and accept something either smaller, further away from a portal, or in different terrain.

Ah, the trials of home ownership...
    Antonath

Keep watching for that ideal lair while you are working on the best one you could find now. It took me a few years, but I did luck out and manage to buy what I consider two of the best lairs in the game (on Order). Ended up buying another sub as I couldn't decide between the two which I wanted more.

Best of luck to you,

Dracaena Starfyre

Welcome back, Antonath. Feel free to ask other players and on this forum if you need help. I hope you'll enjoy the game and the community.

Thread Information