Thread: Istaria - Livestream

Blog Entries

Default Istaria - Livestream

I wanted to do this awhile back, buuut cause of finical reasons I had to cancel my sub and kinda grumble for a bit.

NOW I have the money, so I came back and with it, I decided to make a Livestream channel to broadcast on when I am running around on the game.
    The cool thing is too, that Livestream videos can be cut and then posted on youtube later (if I was inclined too, which I may; not sure yet).

So unless you devs ask me to take it down, I will be recording from the Order Server side (as that is my main play area) and don't be surprised if your character may or may not show up suddenly on my screen. XD

I'll probably be running this from my new dragon's PoV, since I just got started on them, and maybe at times Azkain when I feel that way (or I may make a new biped, not sure yet).

http://www.livestream.com/istariaonline

NOTE: This is an unpaid for broadcasting, so I believe livestream likes to throw adds into it. It really sucks, but not much choice in the matter (since to have a paid for is like-- freakin' over priced).

Default Re: Istaria - Livestream

yay more ista livestreamers!

I tend to livestream every now and then aswell, but for me it's mostly artsy stoof. and sometimes an ascending

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    yay more ista livestreamers!

I tend to livestream every now and then aswell, but for me it's mostly artsy stoof. and sometimes an ascending
    I plan to livestream most of the time I am playing, though my curse right now is I can't seem to figure out why Procaster wont pick up Istara. In the older versions it did, but for some reason under the new version it wont. :\

I may have to look into xfire if Procaster continues to be uncooperative.

O: This is a kinda cool idea! I think maybe I shall give this a try myself, sometime.

{{{Keziah - Lunus dragoness of Chaos, 100/100}}}
    ~Aveytra - hatchling~ ~Ryness - hatchling~ ~Nyxiah - hatchling~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keziah SilverSky View Post
    O: This is a kinda cool idea! I think maybe I shall give this a try myself, sometime.
    It is a nice way to get Istaria some love.
    Just annoys me i can't get the video to behave. For some reason Procaster refuses to recognize it and if you run it on desktop.. the interface starts to flicker and go nuts.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Hmmm... I've never livestreamed Istaria before, but I have Minecraft. Try telling it to record the desktop, and keep Istaria in a window - maybe not even maximized. Can also try using a different screen recorder default as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    Hmmm... I've never livestreamed Istaria before, but I have Minecraft. Try telling it to record the desktop, and keep Istaria in a window - maybe not even maximized. Can also try using a different screen recorder default as well.
    Yeah, I have been thinking about that. I just hate running Istaria windowed cause the graphics are not as nice. XD

I am a sucker for full screen gaming.

Thread Information