Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blight Update 209

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Blight Update 209

thanx for the summer event, o great and mighty gods!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Have you completed the other plundered tombs quest series (Borannis, Moravvis, Crankenspank, Ashlander)? Also, it is only available to Dragons level 32 or greater.
    Looked all over in game and forum and cant find where to start any of those tomb quest. Where do they start?
    A list of the quest and where they start would be nice. Been playing 8+ years and cant find the info, can only guess how frustrating it can be for a new player.

I assume you are looking for it on Blight, not on Live. Correct?

Also, you must be a Dragon to get the quest. And, you have to have completed the Plundered Tombs quest line through Ashlander's. Once you have done that you begin the Helian portion of the Plundered Tombs quest series by speaking with the Archbishop at the Cleric's Tower.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    I assume you are looking for it on Blight, not on Live. Correct?

Also, you must be a Dragon to get the quest. And, you have to have completed the Plundered Tombs quest line through Ashlander's. Once you have done that you begin the Helian portion of the Plundered Tombs quest series by speaking with the Archbishop at the Cleric's Tower.
    No, in Chaos looking for the Ashlander etc tomb quests. Know the Helian Tomb one isn't live yet. Yep, that blue dragoness in sig that's me.

Quote Originally Posted by Image View Post
    No, in Chaos looking for the Ashlander etc tomb quests. Know the Helian Tomb one isn't live yet. Yep, that blue dragoness in sig that's me.
    Oh, I'm sorry I misread your post. You are looking to start the Plundered Tombs, not just the Helian part. The quest begins with Micklin Vandus in Dalimond, but you must first have completed the entire Forest Skulk Threat quest series (which ends with Forest Skulk Pledge).
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

The skulk quests start at Sable Shore.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Thread Information