Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game Bugs

Default Re: Game Bugs

I'm unsure if this is a bug, but I had quests to kill malachite golems and collect the gemstones. I took the quests at level 15 and made level 16 while doing the quests. I also died once during that time. I don't know if it's because I levelled, died, or both, but I could no longer turn in the quests. They became disabled and I had to delete them. I no longer could get the same quests, obviously, because I was too high a level. Now, I know the trophies I get can be turned in as a biped if you switch classes, but as a dragon, one cannot "backtrack" in any way to a lower level. I'm sure this has to be very annoying at times. Basically, what I'm saying is that a quest should not be disabled due to level gain and should always be completable.

This was because you gained a level. The Malachite trophy quest is only available from levels 11 to 15.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; October 19th, 2011 at 02:52 PM.

When making 1 Ground Pepper using the formula "Milled Herbs and Spices" it needs 1 Black Pepper Berry, a bucket and a millstone, and preparing skill at 1-100 to make.
    When making 1 Ground Pepper using the formula "Expert Milled Cooking Ingredients" it needs 4 Black Pepper Berries, a mixing spoon and a millstone, and cooking skill at 200-425.
    The same sort of differences for (among others) ground salt, milled rice, pumpkin seeds, malt, sugar, etc.

Perhaps the formula "Expert Milled Cooking Ingredients" has (or should have) become obsolete with the confectioner revamp?

Yes, that formula became obsolete with the Confectioner Revamp and you cannot obtain it any longer. However, we left these formulas in-game because we don't like to take things away from players.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; October 23rd, 2011 at 06:34 PM.

When talking to the Parsinia Gatekeeper to ask him to attune you to Parsinia (quest "Lesser Aradoth: Attunement to Parsinia"), Gatekeeper tells you, 'Excellent, <player>. You am authorized to attune you to Parsinia.'

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; November 2nd, 2011 at 12:35 PM.

I believe the hoard value of the sand crab claw is not in line.

This is properly assigned.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; November 2nd, 2011 at 12:35 PM.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quest Outfitter: Distilling, An Introduction

While the quest was fixed once and no longer goes immediately into completed quests, the problem with the quest having you obtain 50 cedar sap still exists. The Cedar Hide Tannin formula uses cedar bark -- not sap!

Did this quest today on Blight shard.

Fixed at some point, as it asks you to make Cedar Hide Tanin now.
    Last edited by Velea; November 14th, 2011 at 01:29 PM.
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

A Guildee informed me that Archwizard Thurid is no longer resident in Bixbin's House at New Rachival and thus he cannot start Burning Archer: 08 step in the ELAR Epic Quest.

While Thurid was present at that New Rachival location as of the June 2010 patch to live, I too can no longer find him there.

Was he moved yet again and without a patch note this time? Perhaps he had an identity crisis from sometimes being Archmage Thurid...

Knossos

This will be fixed with the next update, though he won't be in New Rachival.
    Last edited by Velea; November 1st, 2011 at 09:39 PM.

The Teleport Gate on Floating Island (not the Special Teleport Gate in Tazoon having destination Floating Island) has no Destinations listed. This is on Order Shard. Also checked on Blight Shard, same result.

Is this as intended?

Knossos

This is madness:

I was normally at Dralk, not flying, but the ground wasn't loading. I click the X (windowed mode) and enter /cancelquit, then I fall from the sky and land at the 'ground'. But then it is flat and grassy...

Are you playing with the loading screen off by chance?
    Last edited by Velea; November 14th, 2011 at 01:30 PM.

Not sure if it is a bug, but...
    Nick: Nakties Karys
    Shard: Order.
    Description: My crafting school (primary) is Miner. When I approach Miner trainer in NT he offers me to join Miner school, although I have joined and it's my current school.
    In Aughundell trainer realises I am a miner.

Question: is it the way it should be?

Will look into it for the next patch
    Last edited by Velea; November 14th, 2011 at 01:32 PM.

Thread Information