Thread: Calling for a council

Hybrid View

Default Re: Calling for a council

Finally, I can't be there next monday before 11pm... so, it will be later...

New posters are now replacing the older ones.

Daemonar has already been punished, as I heard recently, but Cynny still wanders around freely... I'll call for a council, then, to state about what to do with her.

LungTien

-- OoC -- Is tuesday 16th feasible? or should I report it for saturday 20th?

I can be there at the same hours for the following days, but I dont know about those who want to join the RP meeting.

Question Re: Calling for a council

What about saturday 20th, from:
    11pm : Moscow
    9pm : Berlin
    8pm : London
    3pm : New York
    Noon : Los Angeles
    7am : Sydney
    5am : Tokyo

I'll try tomorrow, monday 22th, same hours. I hope it will work...

Ryzaak lurks around, and spots the new poster. he growls, and claws at it, leaving three long tears down it, then takes a talon, and scribes "And Ieo will be there to stop you....." he doesn`t sign it, simply because he figures the council already knows who he is*

(( OOC: I should be able to make it after work Monday, can`t stay on later then 2:00am US Central time though, hm.. we could keep this forum RP going if it ends up not working well in game. I`d realy love to join cuz my Ryzaak`s still a major part of the RP seeing he is Cynny`s mate XD ))

It may be the only solution, considering some can attend sundays only, and some can't attend sundays,...

Thread Information