Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling for a council

Default Re: Calling for a council

Or maybe can we turn it into a forum RP:

- IC -

LungTien enters the deep cave leading to the hall under the city of Dralk. Shaking himself to remove some ashes from his black scales, the spellcaster gets a thoughful expression as he walks down through the tunnels. Was the council going to judge Cynny lightly, or hardly? Was he, himself, going to be punished for his former lack of prudence?

At this though, the Helian dragon sighs deeply, convinced he'd surely deserve it. Reaching the main room of the cave, LungTien Temeraire looks around with a darkened gaze. After a moment of hesitation, he finally pads up on the stony circle, and sits down, trying to let the warmth calm his mind and to relax.

He liked to be early for this kind of thing, so the odd elf has been sitting in the depths of the Dralk cavern for quite some time. Sitting with his arms folded, leaning against the rock as much as his sleek, black horns would allow, he doesn't move much when he sees LungTien enter.

Well, there is one person here other than me
    , he thinks to himself, drumming his long fingers against the utterly black and shadowy leather that surrounds his body. Choosing to not speak yet, he just nods once and curtly to LungTien, figuring that should be enough of a gesture.

In the back of his mind, he idly wonders if he will end up losing his cool (if he even has any) during this meeting. Time will tell.
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

(( OOC: ok now before I hop in the fun XD I already know I want Ryzaak involved.. for obvious reasons XD but may I also add in Reagle? he can join the council against Cyinny, and Ryzaak. I`ll make sure to post whome I`m entering as with [Ryzaak]: or [Reagle]: ))

[Reagle]: The large purple helian drake lands just outside the huge cave, folding his massive wings tightly to his sides, he enters, and pads down the spiral, and down the slope, through corridors, he finaly enters the hall chamber, and glances around. he`s read the posters, and knows what to expect, confident he can aid the council, he sits near niveus, and Lungtien* Glit`sita you two.

The ancient primalist's blue eyes stare at Niveus as Temeraire notices his presence. His expression turns back to a blank one, and the dragon returns the bow slowly.
    Hearing Reagle's arrival, LungTien glances at him, eyes narrowed as he tries remembering who he is. Temeraire succeeds a moment later, and replies with a neutral tone: "Hello, Reagle." *He isn't sure if Reagle knows what happened, nor what he'll do during the meeting. Though, LungTien remembers his compassionate words from the last time they met, and his mind brightens slightly.

*a massive dark blue ancient dragoness with bright electric blue stripes enters the cavern and sits down on the far end away from everyone after nodding in greeting to everyone*
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

*the elf can't help but smirk a bit as he sees LungTien's expressions change. What, is the ancient worried that someone with tons of experience in this sort of thing is here? Would make sense, he figures to himself, the ancient seems to love to pass the focus of what happened onto to others.

Smiling, he nods to saphire then just sort of furrows his brow to Reagle before he inquires, "So just how many are we waiting for~?" in his usual soft tone*
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

[Reagle]: *Upon seeing Saphire enter, he nods in greeting to her, then turns his head, perking his earfins while looking at the elf* Greetings Mintshade. Ieo an not sure who else is coming. Ieo have word Falkor will come if his healing is needed *he smiles softly, curling his tail around himself*

*The black ancient gets back to his neutral look as he eyes the smiling biped. "May I ask you what is funny there, elf?" He bows to greet Saphire as she enters the room, before to tilt his head, eyeing Reagle questioningly. "Falkor? who is this one? I don't remember having heard this name before.
    Then, the Helian spellcaster freezes, remembering the words on the shred poster. Reagle speaks the same way... could he... no, wait... he seemed soft and friendly, that couldn't be him... Temeraire manages to repress a confused look by rubbing his left wing with a forepaw, where Cynny had left a scar.

[Reagle]: *chuckles softly* oh Falkor`s just my nephew. he`s the druid dragon. *he furrows a brow in thought for a moment then asks* Ieo get the feeling
    Cynny might have someone helping her.. Ieo know who it might be too. *he sighs* mine blood A`meo. *he rubs the side of his neck where a scar was left from his most recent run in with Ryzaak*

*ignoring Lungtien's question that was directed towards him, he instead comments on what Reagle just said* They ARE mates, I don't see a reason why he wouldn't attempt to help her~ *he remarks dryly, shaking his head*

Though...*something seems to dawn on the elf as he speaks* I have been informed by Daemonar that Cynny is no longer blighted at all~. Ryzaak I know is fully allied with the blight and the Aegis.....so I wonder how their relationship is going~.

[Reagle]: *he shruggs* Ieo don`t know how they are doing.. probably a g`rei thing too.... so *he glances around at everyone* anyone else coming?

*LungTien wonders briefly if Niveus fell on his head to find the whole situation funny, but reports his attention to Reagle as he speaks. Realizing he is talking about Ryzaak, the false and blighted one, the black ancient blinks. "Wait, Reagle, if the one who wants to help Cynny is indeed that blighted dragon, you surely know he isn't the true Ryzaak... sadly, I don't know what happened to him..."
    *The dragon's last words take a sad and compassionate tone. After a moment, Temeraire closes his eyes and his expression looks focused, during a few seconds. Then, the Helian primalist opens his blue eyes to peer at the others.

*Saphire twitches her tail tip and just listens quietly while she sits away from everyone before she shakes her head slightly*
    100/96/21 32.2 mill hoard Killer 87% socializer 47% explorer 40% achiever 40%

*folding his arms, he drums his long fingers silently against his dark, shadowy leather. He wasn't going to say too much until he knew just what LungTien was going say....assuming it was different than what he already knew*

*Temeraire eyes everyone else, before peering at the entry of the room and sighing slowly. "Well, I will start the session, now... if newcomers arrive, I'll tell them what they missed. I gathered a council today, to state about what should be done regarding Cynny, an adult dragoness who allied herself with the void creature which, twice, possessed me.

She did it for power, without knowing the risks, without realizing she was helping a being who planned to end the world we know..." *These words are aimed at Reagle, knowing Niveus and Saphire already know it. "But her lack of prudence isn't the only matter... Cynny has been healed from blight, indeed, but she is still utterly insane..."

*Now, the black ancient glances at everyone. "After having been freed from the void spirit by Romirez and both of you, Saphire and Mintshade, I needed days of rest and recovering, as the event had weakened me... it was then that Cynny came to me and, in her insanity, killed me, before making me her... dinner." *The Helian primalist stops a moment, peering at the others' eyes to see what they think of it.

[Reagle] *frowns, and pins his earfins back* that little *****.. *he mumbles*
    Ieo am willing to give it everything Ieo got to stop her, and anyone else to defends her. *takes out a locket from his scalepack with a picture of his two hatchlings, and smiles* Ieo will protect mine family, and all of mine friends to the death if need be.

~The half-dragon walks in as Temeraire begins to speak, lowering his earfins and bowing his head to any looking his direction. Trying not to draw attention away from the conversation, he leans against the wall near the entrance, listening.~

(Just to avoid confusion Bann looks entirely like a dark purple khutit.)

*Wanting to be utterly fair in this whole thing and not a hypocrite, he sighs and remarks* To be fair, Lungtien, I have consumed and eaten likely far more innocents than Cynny has~. FAR more~.

As for what to do exactly about Cynny, she has been on my list to consume for ages now, so this little 'meeting' is not likely going to change that~. Chatting about just what to do won't entirely change anything unless we can actually find her~

Now, I KNOW you claim to have seen her recently, but WE haven't~ *he gestures at everyone else* If you DID see her, regardless of the situation, why did you not try to apprehend her, mmm~?

*The black spellcaster nods to Reagle. "We'll all protect our families and friends." He nods in greetings as the khutit-like newcomer takes a seat. After having listened Niveus's words, LungTien stares at him and sighs. "I have heard and seen some of this... but I know you weren't yourself while it occured. I know it was Nihil controlling you, without your consent." *The dragon's voice slows down and sounds ironic twice, as he says "I".

"To get Cynny consumed is the last measure we'll take if the others fail. Jailing her somewhere is good enough, no need to jump directly on extreme solutions." *The primalist has himself prepared an advanced and long spell, able to, with enough time and focus, bind a soul and lock it in the body, preventing it to get free. That way, a Gifted under this spell would not be able to recall after death, as long as the spell would be maintained.

"I saw Cynny, the last time, on the clearing in which we gather often, elf. And the fact she is still free doesn't mean I didn't try catching her. I have also looked for her since then, but I didn't find her track. Next time, learn before talking, elf." *Temeraire snorts slightly.

Thread Information