Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Calling for a council

Default Re: Calling for a council

[reagle] *upon hearing the painfull screeching, and bone grinding reagle quickly casts a primal health of cleaning, and heal increase on Runos* Meep! Looks like that reches aegis bit down real hard on that claw, are niea gonna be alright? *He asks while helping Lungtien heal her, by casting some soothing breeze spells on her as well*

~He winces, faintly, as the elf forced his hand open, dropping the pouch containing the phylactery, the connection was already made however. He begins to feel it pulling at his very being, his spine-fin slowly tensing, grimacing at the images forming in his mind. Once he had the knowledge he sought he jolted back, his spine-fin tensed out 60%, his hand moves to drop the phylactery but it was already on the ground, he opens his eyes sharply and shakes his head. After several minutes he speaks calmly, though he looks a bit worried.~
    kor nieo a'meo alive...
    ~He holds his head, rubbing his temples and squinting.~
    ...though aeo in very poor condition. Ieo know's where as well.
    As for Cynny, Ieo sees an owl in a deep, blighted forest, though Ieo uncertain what that meant, but ae seemed familiar. Ieo also sees the impostor and aea talking in a forest as well as by a ruined building near Aughendel, perhaps a tarvern.
    ~A bewildered look spreads on his face as he seems to realize some of the words coming out of his mouth were not the usual way he spoke.~

((I must thank you Reagle, him loosing part of his spirit, a part that wanted to remain human, is the perfect way to explain why he speaks partial keir'chet in RP. Since this "council" is happening just after he became khutit-like, and before he began speaking keir'chet.
    before it is just explained as "something wasn't right with his mind" ...kinda weak if you ask me.))

*he lets go of Banneit's hand and steps away, looking more irritated by the second* why are we even going to entertain the notion that anything that phylactery has shown us is remotely true~??

The only thing I can vouch for is the ruined building near Aughendell....*he then folds his arms, drumming his claws*.....I saw many other things in the memories of the wretch but they don't exactly coincide with what Banneit is saying here~.
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

LungTien turns his black head towards Niveus, with a frown, as he keeps casting healing spells on the dragoness. "I didn't say it was remotely true, but that it might be, at least partly, true, and that it could help us finding and saving Ryzaak. Now, elf, I'd advise you to go and take some rest, we'll be fine here."

[Reagle] *nods to Banniet, then thinks about this forest, and recalls a friend mentioned a dark forest once* hm.. Ieo might know of such a forest. it`s near or on Balit`s island Ieo believe. *he furrows a brow in thought for a moment* maybe Ieo can scout that area after we get my A`meo out of that prison. but first, a g`rei rest is in order *he yawns, and relaxes a bit near the others*

((probably just enough to let everyone heal up XD and cool! think Banniet was origanly a dragon right? he`s just turning back slowly from what I`m getting from his story XD))

((lol I did have a dragon during the trial but no, Banniet is a separate RP and started as a human, well mostly human, his journal will tell most of the details. Hmm, speaking of which.. I've neglected to update it... think I'll do that soon xP <Banniet's Journal>))

Ieo agree, once kor nieo a'meo free, the sooner the better... then ien shall try and track down Cynny. As for wether ae is true or not Mint, ae a better lead then ien had before! Nieo may call ieo a fool, but even fools can find the path to the truth sometimes.
    ~After a while his spine-fin goes back down and he lays down, away from the group, to ponder his altered speach.~

(I will wait for Sereamha and Runedragoon before posting.)

( hehe same XD )

I was assuming this thread was over O_O )
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

(Maybe when every character is gone from in front of the cave's entry? it would be odd if it stopped just as a dragon is casting healing spells at another, I believe.)

(lol very true, we should finish up healing, then start up a new thread ^^ ))

(I am not sure about the new thread, but now I just wait for Runedragoon, assuming Niveus left, and then LungTien will leave as well, after having healed Runos.)

Not waiting longer, the black ancient nods to the others and waves a blue-glowing paw, to recall a few seconds later, and disappear in a bright blue light.

(( I think Ser might be on vacation havn`t seen her on line all week XD but if you`d like `ll start up a new thread, any title suggestions? was thinking "Hunt, and Rescue" or "The Blighted Fortress" for ryzaak`s rescue XD ))

(Maybe a new thread, but up to you. Tell me when you start, I'll join.
    Sereamha was online in game yesterday.)

(Hehe, I am here, Reags XD I just not on when you are on, I suppose :B )

(( Aww! blasted second shift XD ))

Thread Information