Thread: Trials Of Coleraon Pesong

Default Trials Of Coleraon Pesong

(Welcome to my little writeing experiment, this is filled or will be with the adventures of one Coleraon Pesong, a 12 year old human who was thrown head first into the role of a gifted. though, he got more than he was expecting.)

The House Visit
    The two Brothers, Brondaen and Coleraon, were crouched on a hill, examineing the layout of their former home. Cole was 12, Brondaen was 18. Cole gulped and said "Couldent we get lucky and NOT run into aegis for once in our lives? please? im getting tired of stareing at deadlands and now apparntly our ruined home." He noted he was whineing, but Cole couldent help it. Brondaen smirked.
    "Cant get that lucky little brother. it is a good thing that you insisted on bringing the armor with though, i cant argue with that."

Cole scowled and examined the layout. there was the main house, remarkably intact. it was 2 storys tall and had several rooms. his eyes then wandered to the old forge, now blighted, and still in use, now by skeletons. how they were still smart enough to do that, he dident want to know. the treeline surronding was dead, and there was a pond with a small island in the middle. "I get the idea I dont want to drink from that...." Cole commented.

Brondaen stared down at the Undead walking around and hefted his staff. "are you ready Raon?" Raon was what Brondaen called Coleraon. Cole, natualy with his luck, said the words that basicly messed up what calmness was left for him. "Lets go, I've been waiting for this.." and they charged, the younger brother hefting his huge shield and the nightshade infused blade. the Elder brother had hung back to cast spells. pretty quick there was a huge mob of skeletons surronding Cole. that was good stragey wise, he was better suited for taking and dealing hits with his Platemail armor then his mage brother.

Pretty quick though, things went wrong. Coleraon was having trouble fending off all the undead, Brondaen was fine though, beating the skulls off anything that came near him. The Younger was blocking all the hits well, and slaying mulitple skeletons, what went wrong is when something lashed out to hit him while he was already blocking something else. in despration, he raised his sword arm, which got gouged open by the Blighted axe. the gash was a Blighted green, and he started feeling sick, but he finished the rest off. he bent to pant. when he saw the dragon though, things changed fast. now Cole was killed by a large blighted dragon, ancient sized, after he threw a toy sword in its eye. now, he saw it running towards him and Brondaen, Cole charged like a madman, while Brondaen freaked out, he was freaked out by dragons enough already..... he quickly casted a custom made spell on Cole, forceing him to recall. the pair had reappeared alive at New Trismus......but at what cost?

(thanks for reading, sorry if you think its a worthless wall of text, but hey, felt like writeing, and its nearly 2:00 am when im writeing this. hope you enjoyed!)
    Cory
    ------------------------
    Coleraon Pesong, Warrior of Order

Default Re: Trials Of Coleraon Pesong

A good start!
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

Great job Cole! can`t wait to see what happens next!

(after a few days without Roleplay, im getting Withdrawl from it XD so to pass the time till morning, ill write another story. this one takes place a few months before Cole had his House raided. he is 11 at this point in time.)

Child's Play

Cole walked down the street next to his Older brother brondaen. Their father had went off to go sell his work, leaving Coleraon and Brondaen to do whatever. Cole though, wanted to get away from Brondaen and climb buildings or a tree if he could find one, he was absessed about doing that kinda stuff. "uh.....Brondaen? im gonna go off on my own to have fun, okay?" he said to his brother. Brondaen shruged. somebody dident care it seems.

Cole was walking down a deserted street, looking for something to climb, when he heard a Childs voice, older then him, say from a shadowed corner "hey kid, want a cool treat?" like a idiot, Cole stopped, but he wasent lured by the treat, more the Older kid playing a trick like that on him. he was more annoyed then tempted... he stormed over and said "And YOU are?"

This, it turned out, was a mistake. the kid threw a punch at full force at Coles head, which hit dead on the spot. now the punk was on of those all Brawn no Brain builds, so it sent Cole sprawling, easy. he tasted blood in his mouth as he jumped to his feet and dashed away. dareing a glance back, he saw a large group of similar Punks join the first. he bolted past a corner and jumped through a Merchant stand shouting "Sorry!" then kept running.

Cole, noticed a quick and easy path to the rooftops. yes! he dashed to it and started climbing up, winceing when several rocks hit him in the back and one in the head. his vison dimmed slightly, but not enough to Knock out Coleraon. he finished climbing and started Free running, jumping across what he could. that is, until he turned a sharp corner and found himself in a dead end. and worse, the Punks and Caught up, cracking their knuckles and smirking. Cole raised his fists, he judged that these guys were only going on the brute-force-punch-to-the-face tatic, so he had to move fast. (quick info, forgot to mention but the punks are humans around 12, 13, and 14.)

One did the natural thing and charged at him, Cole sidestepped it, making the Thugs fist smash into the wall, then Cole smashed his face into the wall aswell. one down. another came at his, this time Cole ducked and came back up with an Uppercut to the jaw, then kicked him away. these guys went down easy it seemed. another came, Cole tripped him and pushed him off the roof, causeing the thug to land on a tarp. he spun around to block a punch, then grabbed the guys head, smashing it on Coles knee. one part of his brain counted how many were left. 6. the other foucused on grabbing someone arm then punching them three times in the face. 5 left.

the next one was even easyer to beat, cause Cole ducked as a friend punched the thug in the face. freindly fire. 4 left. the next guy he dispatched with two elbows to the head, the a kick to the stomach. 3. he wondered absently where the heck he was getting these ideas. the next did a tackle, which cole sidestepped and the guy fell off the roof. idiot. 2 left. the next guy was smarter, punching Cole in the gut fast, then with the other hand doing the punch the to the head. Cole fell down, stunned. this guy was in it for pay back it seems, not the spare change, because he started bashing coles head agaisnt the wall. he winced as he felt his noise break. OUCH. Cole kicked backwards, and guessing from the groan, he had stunned the thug. he spun around and punched the guy. last guy now, the leader and the first guy he ran into. what Coleraon was not expecting to see was that he was armed with a dagger. "Things got personal punk!" the thug shouted.

the thug lunged at Cole with the dagger, effiecifly cutting his arm. now really angry, cole grabbed his arm at the next strike and hit it as hard as he could, forceing his oppenet to drop the weapon. he kicked it off the roof into a empty street. He then went to punch the thug once...twice...three times...and a fourth final one before disengageing and doing a roundhouse kick to his head. he's down. Cole crouched to reach in a pouch the thug had and felt several coins. he fished them out and saw several Silver coins. roughly 15. he pocketed the money before climbing down to find a cleric to fix him up.

(And this has been Childs play. hope you enjoyed.)
    Cory
    ------------------------

(eh....my spelling sucks. but ignore it if you can.)
    Cory
    ------------------------

(might as well say this now, most storys will be in events that werent Roleplayed out, since i highly doubt i would be able to remember the details of some events ((allthough some of Coles most Gruelling trails they are, like the battle with Seventhius for one.)) anyway, i will need to think up New storys of stuff..................................bai for now.)
    Cory
    ------------------------

(reading your story is making me want to start mine over! Would be interesting also to write Seventhus' history.. Speaking of which, you should write the battle with Seventhus from Cole's point of view! It would be interesting to read about one of my characters from the view of another )
    I'm the kind of person who will burst out laughing in dead silence about something that happened yesterday.

Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run; he hate's that.

Default A new story. Huray!

(just cause you asked, im gonna write it out from what i can remember about it :P and about the titles, im making them up as i go, so yea.....)

Dragon's fight, Child's climb.

Coleraon Pesong had jogged into the Plains, panting. he was wearing some armor, having been chased by some wolves trying to get there. he walked further in, then stopped, seeing a large adult dragon, seeming to be the size of a small ancient. with the look the dragon had given cole, he could tell this dragon was not a fan of humans. he had been around Saphire enough to learn when a dragon was like that. a little bit later, Romirez (if i spelled the name wrong, sorry, still trying to memorize the spelling :l) had flown in.

Cole was not paying too much attention to what the dragons were discussing, but he could tell that the adult dragon was getting pretty darn annoyed with the elder dragon. from what he could hear, Romirez had discovered that the other dragon, Seventhius, had apparntly tried to eat a Saris friend of Romirez. Cole had started to slowly equip his armor that he wasent already wearing. good choice too, because Romierz had attacked Seventhius immeaditly after comfirming who he was!

Now, Cole would of charged straight in there, but decided it likley wasent smart, how the two fighters were very large dragons, and he was more likley to get smashed flat then land a blow on Seventhius. so he rummaged around in his pack and found spare ore laying around. since he hated crafting anyway, he started lobbing the metal at Sev, noteing how several managed to smack the dragon dead-on in the face. he was to focused on his aim to watch the fight though (cause i cant remember most of it, short as it was.)

He had ran out of rocks to hurl, so he fished out the Maul he used for cleric training, and Hurled that instead, but before it could hit it's mark, something happened. Romirez was doing some kind of attack that he was chargeing straight at Sev, only for it to be dodged. Romirez had stuck out one of his legs to break the fall, while not breaking the fall, he DID break his leg, and passed out shortly after. Seventhius stood over his victory, either to gloat, or to finish the kill, but he never got the chance. a maul had smacked inbetween the eyes. the dragon glared angrily at Cole, who was completly out of stuf to throw, and drew his Sword, ignoreing the shield. it would slow him down to much.

Now, one time Cole had been messing around with a boom spell, only for it to blow up in his face, causeing mass smoke and sending the child flying several feet away. now he was useing the spell again, to create a smokescreen in a circle around Seventhius. Cole ran straight in and ran in the circles of smoke. while he couldent really "see" the dragon from inside the smoke, he could "hear" him thrashing around in circles to find Cole. time to activate phase two of his insane plan. he judged that he was directly behind his foe, so he leaped out towards him, dropping his sword and catching his tail. in the resulting chaos that followed, his helmet was torn off by the wind, and somehow the mask aswell. he began climbing up the dragons tail, avoiding the snaping jaws.

Seventhius seemed on the verge to bite off his own tail to get Cole off, but the child used this to his advantage when the dragon made a accurate snap at Coleraon. he jumped up, grabbing the dragons head, and flipped himself over on top of the head. Cole drew his boot knife and made a stab for Seventhius's eye, missing but leaving a decent gash next to it. trouble began when he had tried to take off, with cole still on him. Cole swore, stabbing the knife in Sev's head and not taking it back out, then leaped off, landing with a loud CRACK and a not-so-helpful roll. his legs were broken. the next few minutes were a blur as he met Romirez's daughter, who oddly stood up on her Hindlegs the entire time. he still felt rather spaced out after he had his legs healed and moved around to gather his scattered equipment and when Mintshade had walked in. Cole remembered being a part of the following conversation, but had forgotten what was said. he was pretty much drunk on the earlier pain. it was a happy moment when he curled up to sleep that night.

(that was a new story, and the first one that was of a rp event instead of a preset story that i made for cole. yay. hope you all enjoyed.)
    Cory
    ------------------------

(might as well say this now, since if i dont i wont evah get feedback XD go ahead and feel free to comment about these storys, i always like tips to help improve my writing and role-playing.)
    Cory
    ------------------------

Default Coming up!

(Got a new trial coming up....but im too tired to write it down at the moment, and i keep managing to forget someones name. I'll try to remember later.)

COMING UP!

The Forest Chase

Seventhius Killing Mintshade leads Coleraon Pesong on a new chase, through the forest while Free-running through the trees. Cole is beserk over Mintshade dieing (He dosent really know that Mint just pops back to life, with a mutation added.....) and will stop at nothing to defeat Sev. unless he trips in the trees. THAT will stop him for sure.
    Cory
    ------------------------

Thread Information